This Ain’t Ravens Talk

diamondbull424

2 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

On another note. Alvin Kamara on my fantasy team may have delivered the greatest fantasy game impact I have ever experienced.

What did he get for you? I remember a game where Michael Vick scored me like 75 points. There were bonuses for long plays and landmarks like 100 rushing yards and 300 passing

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'm facing him in both of my championships this weekend. 

Needless to say, I've accepted 2nd place.

Unfortunately I only have him in one league. But, for me, this performance couldn’t have come at a better time.

1 hour ago, Boodgyman5220 said:

What did he get for you? I remember a game where Michael Vick scored me like 75 points. There were bonuses for long plays and landmarks like 100 rushing yards and 300 passing

54.70 points. Highest I’ve ever gotten. 70 points would be absurd though considering 120-130 points can usually ensure victory.

Even at this point I just need respectable lines from Lamar, Nuk, our defense, and Tucker. Everyone else should just be icing.

51 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Browns will basically have no WRs tomorrow, although I'm not sure it'll matter for us given they are playing the Jets

Yup. If Q.Williams was playing and/or they hadn’t just upset the Rams, I’d feel much better about this mattering. But without him? I’m not sure it does. I initially predicted them to lose, but it’s just so hard to see at this point.

Only hope is if they feel they can maximize Darnold’s value with him playing well and a win comes off as a result. That and Darnold realizes that balling out to close off the season could be the difference between him ‘only’ making $7-8m as a reclamation project backup QB and a legit ‘franchise QB’ making $25m+ in 2022. Closing the season terribly could mean another team only trades a low end day two pick, balling out MIGHT mean they trade a high end day two POSSIBLY late 1st for him. The value they’re forced to give up could be the difference between the level of priority the front office places on the coaching staff to ‘fix/start’ him next season vs the other rostered QB.

But whatever, hopefully the Raiders win tonight and we handle business down the stretch and anything involving Cleveland matters little to our teams playoff chances moving forward.

22 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Both these teams stink. 

Agreed.

On a semi-related note, that Bose Noise Canceling commercial with Pat Mahomes is pretty terrible because it looks like Mahomes is trying to make out with the camera close out... but Lamar being added into the commercial for his 2 second cameo definitely improves it for sure. Fits the theme of the song used in the commercial far more. CMC is also better than Mahomes there too. Both CMC and Lamar have swag/drip there, Mahomes just looks corny.

Though I wish my bank account looked as corny as his.

• Like 1

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

This Raiders offensive playcalling is so terrible. Carr is hurt and they’re just passing on like EVERY play in the red zone. They’re not even trying very hard to mix things up down there. You’ve got Josh Jacobs and you don’t look to pound him down there. It’s honestly baffling to me. 😂

They seem very reactive.. 

He got stuffed on that 4th down and the play prior he was stuffed as well. They are complete booty though.