This Ain’t Ravens Talk

diamondbull424

4 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

They seem very reactive.. 

He got stuffed on that 4th down and the play prior he was stuffed as well. They are complete booty though. 

Yeah, reactive. They’ve run well enough in other spots and run defense is the weakness of that defense. A few run plays don’t work and they just give up. If that one play makes a better angled block on Seiler, that play works. Could’ve tried that same run to the other side down in the red zone.

But OMG I wish we had Andrews AND Waller, that would be lovely.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Yeah, reactive. They’ve run well enough in other spots and run defense is the weakness of that defense. A few run plays don’t work and they just give up. If that one play makes a better angled block on Seiler, that play works. Could’ve tried that same run to the other side down in the red zone.

But OMG I wish we had Andrews AND Waller, that would be lovely.

I may be wrong. Could've been Booker that was stuffed the play prior but the point still remains. 

Sieler is a guy I'd love to have back though.. 

Boy would it suck to have to root for a team with a defense like the Raiders. I can see what Raiders fans are complaining about, they’re really letting an offense with backup WRs and no legit RBs or elite OL really make things look interesting. 😂

Like I know they got the stop, but even with that, they looked like they were about to give up the first down there due to all those arm tackles they keep going for. Watching their defense, it’s understandable how Judon made the NFL Pro Bowl, guys were judging off of the Raiders scale. 😂