This Ain’t Ravens Talk

diamondbull424

3 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

The dolphins lose that game 99/100 times. 

Insanely low percentage plays bailed them out in that one. Can't contend on the backs of miracles-...for the most part.

Ravens didn't leave up to their potential in 2020, but these crummy teams likely making the playoffs over them is truly unfortunate. 

4 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I could hit the theater room but I'll be honest. It's been a while so I want to get freaky. That theater room trip all but guarantees no play time. It's psychological warfare when you've been married over 10 years. 

Where there's a will, there's a way. Godspeed. 

Jingle All The Way Salute GIF by filmeditor - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by DreamKid
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Insanely low percentage plays bailed them out in that one. Can't contend on the backs of miracles-...for the most part.

Ravens didn't leave up to their potential in 2020, but these crummy teams likely making the playoffs over them is truly unfortunate. 

Yeah thats the thing that annoys me. The Ravens win the division this year and we get to play a freefalling Steelers team, a Dolphins team with LITERALLY no offense or a walking turnover like Fitz (Peters would be salivating), a Browns team that we swept and are our little brothers, or a Colts team that we beat and while their defense frightens me, their offense would be led by playoff Rivers... like that’s got to be one of the easiest paths to a conference championship game I’ve seen in awhile.

Yet, not only did we not win the division... we won’t even make the playoffs to see these bent squads fold.

50 cent smh GIF

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, M.10.E said:

That’s just some bad juju. The dolphins lose that game 99/100 times. 

That on top of the Colts winning last week because Coutee fumbled as he was about to score the tying or winning TD. Lmao. This is just gonna get more ridiculous from here, at this rate the final nail in the coffin will be the Steelers/Browns games getting flexed into primetime next week so the whole world can watch us get knocked out on the Browns winning TD coming on the return of a fumbled Big Ben kneeldown with 15 seconds left. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli

1 hour ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

That on top of the Colts winning last week because Coutee fumbled as he was about to score the tying or winning TD. Lmao. This is just gonna get more ridiculous from here, at this rate the final nail in the coffin will be the Steelers/Browns games getting flexed into primetime next week so the whole world can watch us get knocked out on the Browns winning TD coming on the return of a fumbled Big Ben kneeldown with 15 seconds left. 

Come on bro, you absolutely KNOW that game is ending like this...

All the while our guys watch that kick 6 on while our players simultaneously watch the play on the screen like so...

Not related to the recent talk in this thread, but I found this article recently on David Shaw, I know while John Harbaugh was on the hot seat, he was a name that had been floated around to potentially succeed him on this board.

Boy I had absolutely NO idea that his family had been going through this situation the past few years. He would’ve almost certainly decline the Ravens job, even had it been available and he was our top option... based on the proximity he could be to his brother.

Anyways, for those who won’t read (Spoiler Alert), basically David’s brother had a rare form of skin cancer that existed below the skin (like hardcore cancer) and David nor his sister were matches to donate bone marrow. Over years and years, the paths to save their brother became more and more slim. The top donors were tried and his body rejected them.

Yet Stanford used, as a last ditch effort- as his brother lay on his death bed, a highly controversial method that went against fundamental knowledge previously thought... using David’s cells and doing some medical ninjutsu that would’ve made Tsunade proud, they engaged in an experimental treatment... and somehow it worked. David’s brother has David’s blood pumping through him and it saved his life. Doctors say he’s got less than a 1% chance of having the cancer come back.

Pretty crazy (and powerful) stuff, here’s the article.

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 2