This Ain’t Ravens Talk

diamondbull424

24 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Suppose this fits more here as Thomas isn’t a Ravens player any longer. But this makes sense why no other playoff team picked him up.

https://sports.yahoo.com/earl-thomas-exwife-restraining-order-alleged-christmas-incident-ravens-seahawks-nfl-003855247.html

I think it's becoming clear he's an alcoholic.  Until he gets that under control (and therefore all the other disruptive behaviour that has followed), no team is going to touch him

23 minutes ago, drd23 said:

I think it's becoming clear he's an alcoholic.  Until he gets that under control (and therefore all the other disruptive behaviour that has followed), no team is going to touch him

My thoughts exactly. He definitely needs help, thats for sure.

At this point you’ve got to wonder if he makes the HOF. You’d think he’s a slamdunk, but considering safeties tend to be snubbed more than other positions and his reputation points docked, he just might either miss it or not make it until his image is completely rehabilitated.

A guy like Darren Woodson for instance has 3 rings, 3 1st AP (same as Thomas), and only two less PBs. He didn’t even make it as a finalist for the 2021 HOF and hasn’t made the cut for awhile considering he has been eligible for over a decade.

LeRoy Butler while 3 less PB, has 1 more AP 1st team than ET as well as a ring. More career interceptions than ET. Didn’t make it as a finalist and has been eligible for roughly 15 years.

If in the future the choice for the HOF comes down to ET with a terrible image and a Butler/Woodson and no one could be blamed for voting them in before ET.

15 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Well someone is enjoying their offseason... and probably contracting the next great coronavirus type disease in the process.

Ironically, despite Javon being a country kid this kind of behavior would probably be more acceptable in the streets of the cesspool that is his team's city... San Fran. Would actually be kind of tame compared to the stories I've heard from friends who work there lol 🤮.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

For my fellow Maryland alums/Maryland Basketball fans, huge last 3 games for the Terps coming up here to end the season these last 2 weeks.

2-1 probably safely gets us in the tournament

1-2 and we're gonna be sweating come selection sunday.

I got them taking an L to the Spartans and beating NW and Penn.

• Like 1