This Ain’t Ravens Talk

diamondbull424

7 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I know he has that Backpack Blessings thing that a large number of Bills fans notably donated to after our playoff game. 

Is that guy offering the wager a disgruntled Ravens fan or something? What's his deal, that's a horrible bet. 

Just a random Redditor who is absolutely positive that our offense sucks and has sucked for years.

3 hours ago, drd23 said:

What a horrible bet from his side.  IMO he'd be the favourite if he hadn't added the "less than 1500 yards combined by the RBs" part of it

Greater chance one of Edwards or Dobbins hits 1500 yards solo than both of them combining for less. It's a bizarre claim to stand ten toes down on. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

What's a good Baltimore/Lamar Jackson charity to donate to? It's going to get a free $20 after this season.

"including rushing yards to try and make your offense look better" would have been a great nominee to the "Ladanian Tomlinson is Overrated Because he Might get Hurt" memorial hall of fame had it been posted on this site.

Also, calling Orlando Brown this team's best offensive lineman is laughable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sp6488 said:

"including rushing yards to try and make your offense look better" would have been a great nominee to the "Ladanian Tomlinson is Overrated Because he Might get Hurt" memorial hall of fame had it been posted on this site.

Also, calling Orlando Brown this team's best offensive lineman is laughable.

In his next post he says our rushing yards are inflated because of Lamar Jackson's scrambling. I ended up ignoring that post but I'm preeeeeeeetty sure Lamar Jackson doesn't actually scramble that much.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2021 at 2:46 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

In his next post he says our rushing yards are inflated because of Lamar Jackson's scrambling. I ended up ignoring that post but I'm preeeeeeeetty sure Lamar Jackson doesn't actually scramble that much.

LOL then tell him to add his scrambling yards to the passing totals. 

• Like 1