Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

On 10/3/2017 at 11:59 AM, joru1000 said:

Stefon Diggs is leading the league in receiving yards, but according to Packers fans wouldn't even be in the top-3 in the depth chart if he was on their team.

Ah-ha-ha-ha-haaaaa! 

A lot of people are going to be singing a different tune after Stefon Diggs, league-leader in receiving yards, shreds the hapless Chicago secondary come Monday night!

Among other stats, it should be noted that the 6'0, 195-lb. Stefon Diggs has 10-inch hands, which is in the 86th percentile and likely is a big part of his success!

Also:

Stefon DiggsP personifies the value of College Dominator Rating, and especially, Breakout Age. Diggs’ 18.6 (96th-percentile) Breakout Age was second to only Amari CooperP in the 2015 wide receiver class, yet he was drafted more than 150 picks later. Combining an early Breakout Age with a strong 36.1 (70th-percentile) College Dominator, Diggs offered exceptional age-adjusted production, which Kevin Cole discovered is the Holy Grail indicator for wide receiver NFL success.

Link to sexy and exciting Player Profile of Stefon Diggs:

https://www.playerprofiler.com/article/stefon-diggs-fantasy-football-advanced-stats-metrics-analytics-profile/

Edited by bzane
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Jared Goff has been only contacted 8 times (sacks + QB hits) total in the NFL. That's 2nd fewest in the NFL. 

Andrew Whitworth has only given up one QB pressure the entire season thus far.

As a Cleveland fan who lives in the Cincy area and have seen more than a couple Bengals games over the years, Whitworth is criminally underrated by some.

He's a top shelf tackle.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This just in:

NO ONE wants to play games in London.

Someone send this to Roger Goodell before he idiotically places a team there by 2022.

The Chargers should just go ahead and move there.  I mean, no one would notice anyway.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

As a Cleveland fan who lives in the Cincy area and have seen more than a couple Bengals games over the years, Whitworth is criminally underrated by some.

He's a top shelf tackle.

You are right. Like he is 35yrs old and still playing great. Idk understand why the Bengals didn't resign him. Idk teams like the Giants or the Seahawks didn't try to aggressively get him in FA. Not that I didn't want the Rams to sign him because I loved that signing but just looking at it from a pure football fan, I think the teams that are suffering the most on the oline that had Super Bowl aspirations coming into the season should've gotten him to improve their olines. 

The Rams got him and it's not a coincidence they are looking like a playoff/division contender.

Just now, stl4life07 said:

You are right. Like he is 35yrs old and still playing great. Idk understand why the Bengals didn't resign him. Idk teams like the Giants or the Seahawks didn't try to aggressively get him in FA. Not that I didn't want the Rams to sign him because I loved that signing but just looking at it from a pure football fan, I think the teams that are suffering the most on the oline that had Super Bowl aspirations coming into the season should've gotten him to improve their olines. 

The Rams got him and it's not a coincidence they are looking like a playoff/division contender.

I have no clue why half the league wasn't lining up to sign the guy.

He's great all around but he's as good as their is in pass pro.

He's getting old, but I can't see why that would matter unless a particular team wasn't prepared to "win now". Not sure what the Cincy coaches saw in Ogbuehi that made them confident in letting Whittworth leave, he looks like he may need a bit more time to develop.

On a side note I used to see him (and other Bengals) frequently at this club that was popular on Wednesday nights and he is one of the most absurdly huge men I've ever seen.  He makes other big guys look super average.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I have no clue why half the league wasn't lining up to sign the guy.

He's great all around but he's as good as their is in pass pro.

He's getting old, but I can't see why that would matter unless a particular team wasn't prepared to "win now". Not sure what the Cincy coaches saw in Ogbuehi that made them confident in letting Whittworth leave, he looks like he may need a bit more time to develop.

On a side note I used to see him (and other Bengals) frequently at this club that was popular on Wednesday nights and he is one of the most absurdly huge men I've ever seen.  He makes other big guys look super average.

Yeah he is one huge man. I saw him standing next to Tavon and it didn't even look right lol. But you are right, the Bengals front office dropped the ball on not resigning him. Joe Mixon isn't getting running room. Last season Bengals backs averaged 5.1 ypc when they ran behind Whitworth. 

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

The Pats have five, but they've played five games.

well when u run the Ball over half the time(123 pass attempts and 3 sacks vs 138 Rushing attempts.  fwiw im not entirely worried about that stat because we arent a passing team and we dont have a true number 1 wr. we are stuck with Allen Hurns(hes a solid 2/3 guy but hes no #1), Marquise Lee(he drops balls like its hot and is injury prone), and an UDFA Rookie Keelan Cole from Kentucky Wesleyen who has a huge step up in competion  and has a lil bit of the dropsies.  Hurns has 186 yards, lee has 159 and Fournette has 125.  

i do think that stat can be misleading as well cuz well its really dependnt on your QB and Well Bortles isnt mr. Dependable

Edited by LinderFournette