Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

18 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

He really is balling right now. Will be interesting to see if he can keep it up to close out the year.

The HC almost screwed them on that fake FG they tried in the Bucs game...   Luckily the refs bailed them out with an inadvertent whistle R.I.P

19 hours ago, Split the Sticks said:

I agree.

I look at the NBA dynasty of the Warriors. Hope they enjoyed it while it lasted. This year, they are dead last in the Western Conference. So much for that.

Patriots, 19 years of great football... and counting.

Closer comparison would be the Spurs.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

The HC almost screwed them on that fake FG they tried in the Bucs game...   Luckily the refs bailed them out with an inadvertent whistle R.I.P

He still dropped dimes all over the field against surprisingly great coverage. Carlton Davis would've had the game of his life (that he actually had the following week) if Tannehil wasn't almost flawless with his ball placement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

He still dropped dimes all over the field against surprisingly great coverage. Carlton Davis would've had the game of his life (that he actually had the following week) if Tannehil wasn't almost flawless with his ball placement.

I know...  I was just being salty 9_9

• Like 1

Eli Manning is 10-22 in his career against the Eagles. This includes 4-18 in his last 22 and 1-9 in his last 10.

Its nice that he gets at least 1 more farewell start on Monday.

The Eagles organization should have a halftime presentation and give him some golf clubs or something.

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

Eli Manning is 10-22 in his career against the Eagles. This includes 4-18 in his last 22 and 1-9 in his last 10.

Its nice that he gets at least 1 more farewell start on Monday.

The Eagles organization should have a halftime presentation and give him some golf clubs or something.

no this is awful his career record is 116-116 and that’s exactly where it should stay

• Like 2