Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

12 minutes ago, Split the Sticks said:

C'mon, Matts. It's Ok to complain about @SkippyX's stats but can you refute them?

The Dallas Cowboys are talented at *every* freekin' position on offense. Everything. They got it. But there is no heart on that team and the fish rots from the head.

1. Absolutely I can refute (most of) that post. I can give context. But in doing so, I will get labeled as giving excuses. So whats the point? For example, I dont hold hail mary INTs against a QB. I dont hold WR-tipped passes against a QB. Those make up literally 5+ of Daks INTs. And what about the ridiculous PI from the Packers that caused an INT? Thats Daks fault?

2. Dallas' talent is overrated. We are good, but people act like we are the 2007 Pats.

Edited by Matts4313

24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

1. Absolutely I can refute (most of) that post. I can give context. But in doing so, I will get labeled as giving excuses. So whats the point? For example, I dont hold hail mary INTs against a QB. I dont hold WR-tipped passes against a QB. Those make up literally 5+ of Daks INTs. And what about the ridiculous PI from the Packers that caused an INT? Thats Daks fault?

2. Dallas' talent is overrated. We are good, but people act like we are the 2007 Pats.

Well, man, if you can refute it, you should try it. You got some Splainin' to do Matts!   lol

What @SkippyX cited is echoed perfectly by Cowherd. Cowherd calls out stat man, Dak Prescott

Check it out, dude.

8 hours ago, Split the Sticks said:

Well, man, if you can refute it, you should try it. You got some Splainin' to do Matts!   lol

What @SkippyX cited is echoed perfectly by Cowherd. Cowherd calls out stat man, Dak Prescott

Check it out, dude.

For Cowherd to call him out, you know something has clicked in his head. He's spent the last 13 weeks shining Dak off. He loves Dak and Darnold disproportionately.

His hatred for Baker is super fun though :D 

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

For Cowherd to call him out, you know something has clicked in his head. He's spent the last 13 weeks shining Dak off. He loves Dak and Darnold disproportionately.

Well that's understandable, isn't it? Baker is a moron, IMO. He hasn't got what it takes to be a leader. Skilled, yes. But not the kind of guy you build around. MO

The only Punka QB I ever saw take a team to the promised land was Jim McMahon/85 bears.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:
14 hours ago, Split the Sticks said:

Check it out, dude.

Wrong. He has been bashing Dak and propping up Wentz since 2017. Its only this year that he has changed his narrative. 

Literally the Eagles fans have been using Cowherds opinion against Dak for *years*. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Wrong. He has been bashing Dak and propping up Wentz since 2017. Its only this year that he has changed his narrative. 

Literally the Eagles fans have been using Cowherds opinion against Dak for *years*. 

I've only started seeing his stuff from this year. Loves him some Dak.

"You all thought this was Zeek's team...No, this is DAK's team" Cowherd.