Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

10 hours ago, berlin calling said:

prove he is indeed the second coming:

bow down, big things are on the horizon for this fine young man.

Winston has 12 fumbles though, and the season isn't over. Manning had 7 that season. Doesn't matter, since the Colts sucked that year too. Manning was 6th in DYAR and 7th in DVOA though back then. Winston through week 13 this year is 27th in both DYAR/DVOA. Testament to needing to watch the games, or rather, at least needing more than the baseline statistics. 

Edited by PapaShogun

10 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

The Cowboys forum was trying to get Smith trades for a bag of chips. Vanderbilt Esch with his plethora of missed tackles is apparently the lesser of two evils. 

Is Jaylon Smith not good? I don't follow football as closely anymore, this isn't stuff I keep up with. But I thought he was a player lol.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

I get you don't like Harry and I'm not huge on him either but silly post, can't help injuries.

Even when he was healthy he's been terrible. Belichick can't evaluiate WRs AT ALL.

4 minutes ago, Elky said:

Even when he was healthy he's been terrible. Belichick can't evaluiate WRs AT ALL.

Neither can the Eagles or Ravens. Those teams do pretty much everything else great. Every early round WR NOT drafted by those teams is out producing them. 

Though I still think Marquise Brown is going to be great, its mostly been injuries and offensive scheme. He's already the most promising WR ever drafted by the Ravens IMO.

On 12/10/2019 at 3:16 AM, PapaShogun said:

Red zone offenses. Thought the 49ers would be higher. Nope. 

7ZZiM3p.jpg

wonder has a team ever went from number 1 to dead last a yr later with this stat. looks like the steelers are about to do that and they were a historically great redzone team last yr