Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

I don't know what NP is on about but I sometimes use message boards to contradict the hot take guys.

I don't have my own ESPN show, so its got to be message boards.

Its not personal to you or Brees or Saints fans. He was amazing last night and he's a clear first ballot guy.

96591602.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Ok, I believe you.

Drew Brees is like a man born in Hawaii that is Neo. He is not liked and he is one that is involved in a lot of things. He also isn't known to be a good looking man and he has a rough accent. Tom Brady is like a man born in Ottawa that is Neo. He is liked and he is very polite. Way too polite, but good. He is known to be the prettiest person that people know and everyone loves his accent. He is nice even when he is caught in trouble. Patrick Mahomes is like a guy born in New York. He has a HUGE ego, and only half of the fans love him while the other half loathe him. He is rude and he talks like a mob boss. He is known to be old and angry and bitter. You see what I mean know?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Drew Brees is like a man born in Hawaii that is Neo. He is not liked and he is one that is involved in a lot of things. He also isn't known to be a good looking man and he has a rough accent. Tom Brady is like a man born in Ottawa that is Neo. He is liked and he is very polite. Way too polite, but good. He is known to be the prettiest person that people know and everyone loves his accent. He is nice even when he is caught in trouble. Patrick Mahomes is like a guy born in New York. He has a HUGE ego, and only half of the fans love him while the other half loathe him. He is rude and he talks like a mob boss. He is known to be old and angry and bitter. You see what I mean know?

i feel you’re like a step away from phrenology here my dude  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, NeptunePenguins said:

I see your jet stream, because this post is WAY over my head.

1 hour ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Right now Tom Brady has the same record as Drew Brees with the worst receiving core of the decade in this league. 

Wait... holy overreaction batman...

During Trubiskys rookie year they had:

Kendall Wright 

Josh Bellamy

Dontrelle Inman

Deonte Thompson

Tanner Gentry

Markus Wheaton

Tre McBride

No way is that better than what Brady is passing to, I'm sure there have been other terrible ones that are far worse than Brady's current cast. Brown's had one year with Flip where Travis Benjamin was their top WR, etc. 

• Like 1

According to my model and this article: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001089168/article/2019-nfl-playoffclinching-scenarios-for-week-16

Here's each team's chance of clinching whatever it can this week (i.e. the Ravens have a better chance than 88% of getting a first-round bye, but they have an 88% chance to lock one up this week).

AFC

1. Baltimore Ravens (12-2)

Clinched: AFC North

Home-Field Advantage: 71.33%

First Round Bye: 88.68%

2. New England Patriots (11-3)

Clinched: Playoffs

First Round Bye: 24.96%

AFC East: 70.72%

3. Kansas City Chiefs (10-4)

Clinched: AFC West

4. Houston Texans (9-5)

Clinched: Nothing

AFC South: 76.32%

Playoffs: 86.27%

5. Buffalo Bills (10-4)

6. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-6)

NFC

1. Seattle Seahawks (11-3)

2. Green Bay Packers (11-3)

NFC North: 43.00%

3. New Orleans Saints (11-3)

Clinched: NFC South

4. Dallas Cowboys (7-7)

NFC East: 59.63%

5. San Francisco 49ers (11-3)

6. Minnesota Vikings (10-4)

Playoffs: 86.38%

15 hours ago, NeptunePenguins said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a1eeff20b0fd9156cfc

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Wait... holy overreaction batman...

During Trubiskys rookie year they had:

Kendall Wright 

Josh Bellamy

Dontrelle Inman

Deonte Thompson

Tanner Gentry

Markus Wheaton

Tre McBride

No way is that better than what Brady is passing to, I'm sure there have been other terrible ones that are far worse than Brady's current cast. Brown's had one year with Flip where Travis Benjamin was their top WR, etc. 

I mean have u seen some of the ravens receiving cores over the years... Tom Brady is just not as good as he used to be... this Isn’t even the worse receiving core he himself has had... 

• Like 1