Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

Which QB drafted by the chiefs has the most passing TDs ever? 

If your answer was Rodger Staubach, YOU ARE CORRECT!

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/tiny.fcgi?id=cNSED

Apparently both the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Texans drafted him. He would go on to be a HOF player for the Cowboys, and the Dallas Texans would move to KC and become the Chiefs. 

Fun Fact - Matthew Stafford has made about 2.95 million per Lions win so far.

Sam Bradford may hold the record for a player with a minimum of 30 starts at 3.76 million per win (counting the tie as half a win)

Brady is at about 944k per win,

Peyton at about 827k

Wilson is at about 1.15 million per win

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Sam Bradford may hold the record for a player with a minimum of 30 starts at 3.76 million per win (counting the tie as half a win)

Peyton at about 827k

Carr has to be close or worse than Bradford. 

2 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Peyton at about 827k

Whats Dak?

4 hours ago, Danger said:

It doesn't really matter and isn't really apples to oranges because Dak's only played on his rookie contract so far.

Once again Danger - Thats the joke.... It was a set up to say something clever about value..... 

Cmon man. This is like the 2-3rd time this month. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Once again Danger - Thats the joke.... It was a set up to say something clever about value..... 

Cmon man. This is like the 2-3rd time this month. 

I'm well aware it's a joke, but you're the only person on this entire website who would find it funny. Because we all know WHY it is what it is. Nobody else chooses to ignore context for the sake of some dull joke.

Just now, Danger said:

I'm well aware it's a joke, but you're the only person on this entire website who would find it funny. Because we all know WHY it is what it is. Nobody else chooses to ignore context for the sake of some dull joke.

My last terrible joke you tried to ruin got like 5-10 likes. Which is a months worth for you. So nanny nanny boo boo. 

Now that Mahomes has started 16 games this season (well, 15 and a quarter or so), I thought it would be fun to compare his stats with Lamar Jackson, considering that they ended up pretty similar. 

Mahomes: 4646 passing yards, 34 TD/5 INT, 65.9% completion, 108.9 passer rating, 324 rushing yards, 3 rushing TDs, 2 lost fumbles. 13-3 record as a starter (including playoffs).

Jackson: 3492 passing yards, 37 TD/8 INT, 64.3% completion, 106.9 passer rating, 1349 rushing yards, rushing TDs, 3 lost fumbles. 13-3 record as a starter (including playoffs).

If Mahomes accumulated these stats in the regular season is there any chance he gets a second consecutive MVP award? I personally think Lamar still wins it but I do think the perception has been that Mahomes has significantly regressed in terms of his stats. That’s not really the case.