Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

42 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

Liked it, sounded like poetry. You watch the same channel I watch and know who said it, HOFer  has a point.

Yep...   say what you want but this "stat" definitely has a  lot to do with playing a **** division.    I mean you still have to be a good team but its a huge benefit.

It is still very impressive though ****ty division or not.

Edited by sryan66611
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

Yep...   say what you want but this "stat" definitely has a  lot to do with playing a **** division.    I mean you still have to be a good team but its a huge benefit.

It is still very impressive though ****ty division or not.

it is a good accomplishment but with an * next to it. The Bills appear to be a capable team, and the game they had was close then there was the concussion that happened, what a coincidence.  Players still have the ability to concuss a player if they need to by the looks of it.  

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

it is a good accomplishment but with an * next to it. The Bills appear to be a capable team, and the game they had was close then there was the concussion that happened, what a coincidence.  Players still have the ability to concuss a player if they need to by the looks of it.  

If we swapped the Dolphins for the Steelers, we'd be even better off. 

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Pretty hard to lose 3 games in a row when 2 out 3 teams at least every single year result in at least 4 free wins.

So lets look at some numbers. Since the success in New England really started when Brady took over i've decided to look at his win percentage over the course of his career over every division:

AFC East 80%

AFC North 81.25%

AFC South 78.79%

AFC West 64.70%

NFC East 83.33%

NFC North 85%

NFC South 75%

NFC West 66.67%

As you can see there are at least 3 divisions that he has a higher win % than he does the AFC east with two others being close. He only "struggles" (if you can even call a winning percentage over 60 percent struggling....) with the AFC west and NFC west. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00/splits/

Edited by The Third Rider
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, 3rivers said:

Liked it, sounded like poetry. You watch the same channel I watch and know who said it, HOFer  has a point.

Brady is .800 in division and .768  (difference of .032)

Rodgers is .706 in his division and .604 outside his division. (difference of .102)

• Good thing he plays in the NFC Nothing. Har Har Har!

Goff is .647 in division and .607 outside his division (difference of .040)

• Good thing he plays in the NFC Worthless

Wentz is .625 in division and .533 outside of division (difference of 092)

Dak is .750 in division and .588 outside of division (difference of .162 !)

Those guys are a combined 19-6 against the Giants and the DC Turds (.760) 4 games a year every year!

• Good thing they play in the NFC Feast

Peyton Manning was .754 in division and .500 against the division the NFL rescued him from in 2002 (we call it the AFC East)

He was also .754 in that division and .693 outside that division (difference of .061)

• Good thing he played in the AFC Suck. Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho He He He ...

tenor.gif?itemid=7281080

The more people who say something stupid never makes that something any less stupid.

All evidence points to the opinion you parrot being an idiotic opinion.  Enjoy it.

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 2