Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

11 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Big Ben is .753 in division and .620 outside the division. (difference of .133)

He is .830 against the Ohio teams

• blah blah blah AFC Nope

xD

Genuinely didn't know that about those QBs.

Anyone who uses the Brady in AFCE argument now should be monitored. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

well they got Tunsil and their rookies have been competent.

That Tunsil trade has been massive. He's more than a blindside protector, he's become the team leader of the unit. The rookies come to him when they have questions and he gives them the right answers - he's vaulted himself to maybe the 3rd biggest team leader on the roster, and he's been here for a little over six weeks. He's completely transformed the unit, both with his physical play and the attitude he brings to the table. It's caught on like wildfire...

He's been worth every single pick given up - if anything, the Texans might owe Miami a few more picks, he's been that good. (And that's not factoring in Kenny Stills, who was a superstar early on this season). 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Texans are the biggest surprise here.

I'll say that Tennessee is also a surprise. I'd say this is a sign to buy low on Ryan Tannehill, AJ Brown and Corey Davis - those three might be on the verge of blowing up.

52 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

It blows my mind how people question Goff. But not one teammate has ever called him out. Unlike Wentz whose always getting thrown under the bus by anonymous teammates who have big issues with him. What’s going on in Philly. 

This is fake news. It was a one time issue where an anonymous Eagles player(s) said he needed to be a better leader. He addressed it publicly and has worked hard to be a better teammate and leader.

Wentz has been the best player on the team this year by far. Is Goff top 10 on the Rams?

Just now, SkippyX said:

This is fake news. It was a one time issue where an anonymous Eagles player(s) said he needed to be a better leader. He addressed it publicly and has worked hard to be a better teammate and leader.

Wentz has been the best player on the team this year by far. Is Goff top 10 on the Rams?

Happened last year as well. That’s how I know you ain’t know what’s up. And that whole lions game where the Oline gave up.