Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

Some things about the Eagles people might not realize:

Longest active streak of scoring 20+ points dating back to 2016 in the NFL

One of (maybe THE best) teams in TOP

Best team in the NFC in point differential in +38

Carson Wentz, heading into today, was the best quarterback in the NFL on 3rd and 4th down. Today, he was 12-15 for 3 TDs and 200+ yards on such throws.

Legarrette Blount has averaged over 5 ypc in 4/5 games. Only one he didn't was when he had 0 carries vs KC (we inexplicably ran it 13 times total all game...and it was tied in the 4th smh).

These are signs that the Eagles are a legitimate contender. Our offense is one of the best in the league. We have the 2nd best rush defense (allowing about 63 yards a game). But also are giving up more pass yards than almost any team. Which is due to McLeod being hurt for a bit, our corners being decimated by injuries, and our best player in Cox being hurt 3 weeks straight.  Once the defense gets healthy, it should be a top 5 unit. 

I also wouldn't take any front 7 over ours. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Yep it could go either way I think Watson will win it since he plays QB.

I don't think that it's particularly that close at the current point in time. Give me Hunt in a runaway (right now). Watson didn't start the first game. Wasn't good against Cincinnati (though he got the win, and can't blame the shoddy performance on him really - short week for thursday night game is kinda hard), and his game last night was majorly garbage stat padding. It was not an impressive game and he didn't particularly play well for 3 quarters. 

On 10/9/2017 at 4:07 PM, TheVillain112 said:

It's still Kareem Hunt at this point, but Watson is a very close 2nd for OROY...

Id put it Hunt then fournette then Watson. 

Fournette is litterally the jags offense.  Faces loaded boxs on the daily. Still churns out positive yards when if it was say Chris ivory it would be maybe 2 fournette gets you like 3.5-4.