Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

Kareem Hunt made a big impact today. We played him and Chubb at the same time a lot throughout the game. He would be in the backfield with Chubb and playing fullback. Then we’d line him up in the slot. He was a Swiss Army knife.

4 carries for 30 yards 

7 catches for 44 yards

Edited by candyman93

7 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

How much of it is OL and how much is on JG?

Considering 7 of the games were from last season, not sure the OL can be blamed all that much TBH. This season has it had an effect absolutely but so has the lack of a Real Todd Gurley, not to mention DC's possibly catching on to McVays scheme? 

It's more then just Goff (to be clear), but he is mostly responsible sorry. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Considering 7 of the games were from last season, not sure the OL can be blamed all that much TBH. This season has it had an effect absolutely but so has the lack of a Real Todd Gurley, not to mention DC's possibly catching on to McVays scheme? 

It's more then just Goff (to be clear), but he is mostly responsible sorry. 

Cool, thanks. I only ask because I'm about to have an argument with my friend who is a massive Goff apologist :D Just wanted to be sure

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

In just 8 starts, Daniel Jones has fumbled 14 times (losing 8 of them). Record is Culpepper w/ 23 as far as I can tell. 9 fumbles in 6 games, can he do it?

Chi, GB, Philly x2, Mia, Wash.

Some talented DL/LB with those 6 gms. I'm going Over!