Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

He also has the most loses.

So it begs the question: Is Brady even good?

Another Brady nugget - as of the beginning of this season, Brady has more wins and touchdowns than every other QB from his draft class combined.

He also has fewer losses and INTs.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

He also has the most loses.

So it begs the question: Is Brady even good?

It bothers me how someone has to tweet this information. I mean... really? Let's not pretend here, the Patriots were a bit of a dumpster fire prior to Brady's arrival.

I mean, who is the #2 QB All Time over in New England? Drew Bledsoe? Steve Grogan? Doug Flutie? Scott Zolak?

Not exactly a list chalked full of super QBs there. I'd wager that pretty much any other team has a better list of QBs than any New England list that doesn't include Brady.

Brady is the GOAT, but he's literally raising the water line in New England by several hundred feet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Brady is the GOAT, but he's literally raising the water line in New England by several hundred feet. 

So in addition to most losses for a Pats QB, he's also a bigger catastrophe than global warming.

GOAT or goat....?  You decide.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Another Brady nugget - as of the beginning of this season, Brady has more wins and touchdowns than every other QB from his draft class combined.

He also has fewer losses and INTs.

True, but at the same, he's never made it to the NFC Championship Game. Just food for thought. :P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Split the Sticks said:

Just so you'll know, the reason why Brown addressed owner Robert Kraft is because it was Kraft's decision to dump AB, not Belichick's and not Brady's.

As far as I am concerned I'd like to see Kraft have a change  of heart here. 

Hell no, some things are bigger than just having a good team