Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

8 hours ago, Split the Sticks said:

Just so you'll know, the reason why Brown addressed owner Robert Kraft is because it was Kraft's decision to dump AB, not Belichick's and not Brady's.

As far as I am concerned I'd like to see Kraft have a change  of heart here. 

Kraft is a pretty hands on owner. I imagine that he was smiling and satisfied afterwords, albeit in this case I doubt it ends happily.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Jokes aside, Kirk is killing it the last month+. The vikings are a legit team when he is playing this well.

yep. hes been great after a rocky start.

but IMO if at any point in a season you have to apologize to your WRs cause you suck, you probably can remove your name from the MVP race 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

Cousins is having a great year and is making a real statement after years of not being very clutch.

His passing numbers are pretty close to Wilson and a bit better than Jackson, but he does not have their boost running the ball as well.

He is also in an offense that relies on the non-QB running game more than the Seahawks and Ravens. (150+ rushing in 7 games (200+ twice))

• Seattle has not topped 150 rushing this year if you subtract Wilson's rushing.
  • Baltimore topped 150 rushing 3 times if you subtract Jackson's numbers

Cousins should be in the top 5 and you can put him ahead of Mahomes and Watson based on last week, but he's not up to the top 2 guys yet.

He has absolutely been at MVP level the last 7 games (October onward) but factor in September and he is just a bit behind Jackson and Wilson.

If he beats up Chicago and Green Bay at home, finishes strong, and the other guys stumble a bit; he could wind up as MVP.

14 minutes ago, N4L said:

That is such a dumb stat. It should be adjusted for depth of target. Though that maybe wouldn't help Goff since we don't throw deep but Stafford being there doesn't make sense. 

And I don't get the stat. Teddy is at 80% yet he has a 67% completion percentage. What is accounting for the variance besides drops? 

Edited by LeotheLion