Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

There must be some issues with the DVOA, because no way in hell were we NOT the worst rush defense in the league that year. Like it was HISTORICALLY bad.

https://www.eldo.co/the-2016-49ers-had-the-third-worst-run-defense-in-nfl-history.html

You are forgetting how much better it got once we started playing Chris Jones! I think that was his name

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

You are forgetting how much better it got once we started playing Chris Jones! I think that was his name

I think playing the crappy Rams and then Seattle's B-team in week 17 did make the run defense look a little better lol.

But lawd was it bad. I'm pretty sure we allowed over 200 rushing yards like 5-6 times and possibly 300 yards multiple times. Damn that was a BAD BAD team. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Fans also complain about the product on the field in preseason games. Playing more games would result in the regular season games looking more like the preseason product. 

Fans are stupid.

I don't see how this is true. It's 2 more games. You will just have a few more injuries but would also probably have an extra bye week with that. 

If what you are saying is true, why not shorten the regular season to 12 games to increase the quality? 

7 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Oh to be 2004 again when the Colts didn’t need a punter. 

Along this note and in the spirit of this thread...

With his third 5 TD performance against the Jets, Lamar Jackson ties 2011 Drew Brees for the second most in NFL history behind only... you guessed it 2004 Peyton Manning who had four 5 TD game performances.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Have to admit I haven't watched a single Titans game this year but my goodness that's insane.

EDIT: ALso, what is this "Punting" thing you speak of? Ravens offense doesn't do that.

Y’all gonna lose so bad in the playoffs it’s gonna be glorious. Teams that Falco likes just don’t win it big.. See the Seahawks. They won their chip after he became a die hard. 

3 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Y’all gonna lose so bad in the playoffs it’s gonna be glorious. Teams that Falco likes just don’t win it big.. See the Seahawks. They won their chip after he became a die hard. 

Rammy! How you gonna do me like this? Thought the Pitt was like family man, but you just pulled a Fredo on me.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

If you add in the rushing TDs, the TD % per passing play might surpass those others QBs
Not talking about the designed runs, but ones where he broke the pocket and scored on a "passing" play.
Truly an amazing performance