Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

34 minutes ago, bmorecareful said:

I mean have u seen some of the ravens receiving cores over the years... Tom Brady is just not as good as he used to be... this Isn’t even the worse receiving core he himself has had... 

Didn't Kenbrell Thompkins start at one point? I agree.

Just now, tyler735 said:

Wonder how many people going into the year had Julio Jones down for 5th most receiving yards in just the NFC South at this point in the season?

So many nasty receivers in our division... I knew DJ Moore was gonna ball out.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

So many nasty receivers in our division... I knew DJ Moore was gonna ball out.  

Agreed curious to how Calvin Ridley continues to develop as well. He probably would have had a pretty good stat line by the end of the year had he not gotten injured.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Didn't Kenbrell Thompkins start at one point? I agree.

This one is pretty comparable to 2013’s group. That group had more talent when healthy, though. 

2013: 60.5% completion, 25 TDs, 11 INTs, 6.9 AY/A, 87.3 passer rating, 271 YPG. 

2019: 60.1% completion, 21 TDs, 7 INTs, 6.7 AY/A, 86.5 passer rating, 255 YPG.

Really comparable seasons. That season also dealt with young, unproven players (Dobson, Thompkins) and an injured but younger Edelman. The biggest difference that season was the smallish handful of games with Amendola and Gronk. I’ve been saying this year is a lot like 2013, it’s just that Brady is 42 now. He has regressed but the last nail isn’t in his coffin yet. It wasn’t in 2013 either.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Just going to point out that some fool called the Eagles QB Carson wINTz

He is 2nd all time in lowest interception % behind only Aaron Rodgers.*

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_int_perc_career.htm

*Tied for second. With Dak. 

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Wentz fumbles a lot but comprehension is clearly beyond Dak fanatics.

wFUMBLEStz isnt as catchy. 

On 12/17/2019 at 1:02 PM, Matts4313 said:

From 2016 - 2019 he has 58 turnovers in 54 games. Over 1 per a game. 98 TDs/58 TO = 1.69 Ratio (Dak 114/53 = 2.15)

From 2018 - 2019 he has 25 turnovers in 25 games. 1 per a game. 47 TDs/25 TO = 1.88 Ratio (Dak 57/27 = 2.11)

wTURNOVERtz 

I guess? 

2 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Idk man. Wentz fumbles a lot. The moment he starts to improvise I just assume he's going to get hit and fumble.

Boy needs to work on his grip strength. Brees can take hard hits from behind with the ball ready for launch and still manage to hold on to it, so I don't see why 240 lb Wetnz cannot.