Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

2 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Drew Brees getting bodied on social media right now and for good reason.

He absolutely deserves it. If you ever needed anymore proof that Brees has always been candyass there you have it. Most overrated stat padding choke artist QB of all time. He just ruined his whole teams career.

43 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

the man can read a defense but not a room 

The question wasn’t even leading, he went out of his way to make sure people saw how dumb his point was.

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

The question wasn’t even leading, he went out of his way to make sure people saw how dumb his point was.

It seemed very prepared to be honest. I'm surprised I couldn't really see his eyes reading a script or anything.

11 minutes ago, RabidPanther89 said:

He absolutely deserves it. If you ever needed anymore proof that Brees has always been candyass there you have it. Most overrated stat padding choke artist QB of all time. He just ruined his whole teams career.

Alright, so he deserves flak for his statement, but like...

...and I can't believe I'm defending Drew effing Brees for like the second time in a week, because for the most part I am HERE for the dragging...

...He's a GREAT quarterback, slightly stat padding yeah but so have many others, and I don't consider him a massive choke artist or anything. Let's not get crazy here.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Alright, so he deserves flak for his statement, but like...

...and I can't believe I'm defending Drew effing Brees for like the second time in a week, because for the most part I am HERE for the dragging...

...He's a GREAT quarterback, slightly stat padding yeah but so have many others, and I don't consider him a massive choke artist or anything. Let's not get crazy here.

Drew Brees the person is an idiot, plain and simple. Pretty much all the good will he got for his efforts in New Orleans post Katrina are thrown out the window with his most recent statement.

Saints QB #9 is a Hall of Fame QB and still playing at a very high level. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Brees getting criticised by his not only his teammate but his #1 weapon. Yikes. 

With Aaron Rodgers posting on instagram essentially a rebuttal of Brees, the only logical thing to do is for Kamara and Thomas to force there way out of NOLA and onto the Packers.

This is the way.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Drew Brees the person is an idiot, plain and simple. Pretty much all the good will he got for his efforts in New Orleans post Katrina are thrown out the window with his most recent statement.

Before this he backed a MLM company, just a year or so after he had to sue a jewel wholesaler who misled him about some appraisals. So he's perfectly fine preying on others even though he'd just recently been a victim of a scam himself.

He's also supported FotF which I can't get into on here, but if he had done even a small amount of research he would've seen that the company wasn't one he should've gotten involved with. He can claim later that he didn't know what they were, but that's no excuse (the fact that he backpedaled tells you all you need to know).

Now this, which I'm sure his PR team is already working on.

The fact that Drew Brees is a big dumb-dumb with gross values has been in the open for a while. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Damn that Drew Brees and his opinion. How dare him go against the grain in a completely harmless fashion?

Drew Brees can have whatever opinion he wants. Nobody is telling him he can't.

But his take is bad, and people are allowed to call him on it.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

Before this he backed a MLM company, just a year or so after he had to sue a jewel wholesaler who misled him about some appraisals. So he's perfectly fine preying on others even though he'd just recently been a victim of a scam himself.

He's also supported FotF which I can't get into on here, but if he had done even a small amount of research he would've seen that the company wasn't one he should've gotten involved with. He can claim later that he didn't know what they were, but that's no excuse (the fact that he backpedaled tells you all you need to know).

Now this, which I'm sure his PR team is already working on.

The fact that Drew Brees is a big dumb-dumb with gross values has been in the open for a while. 

Yeah, his comments today were not surprising at all. 

It's unfortunate but somehow this is going to lead to Rodgers coming to NO isn't it???

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Drew Brees can have whatever opinion he wants. Nobody is telling him he can't.

But his take is bad, and people are allowed to call him on it.

People are absolutely telling him he shouldn’t have that take. He’s catching flack from everyone because he won’t throw his loyalty to his country out the window. He said he’s standing with his teammates in regards to racial injustice. I agree with him that standing for social justice has nothing to do with disrespecting the flag. 

I’m not even Pro America guy. I have no national pride, to be honest. But I just think directing the hatred towards the flag is dumb and pointless. 

13 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Damn that Drew Brees and his opinion.

I mean..................yeah? Basically?

Nobody is calling for him to get thrown in jail. But if he wants to use his immense voice and stature to make his opinions known, he has to be prepared for the blowback. It's not like an infantry of paparazzi cornered him in his bedroom and demanded words from his word-hole. He was doing an greed-upon videotaped interview. Honestly the question was even a softball.