Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

9 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Whats more. The Bears defense had only allowed 6 rushing TD's in the last 21 games (2018-2019). Nagy made a mistake by waiting until late in the week to fly the guys out and Hicks going out with an injury early in the game hurt us badly.

EDIT: But credit to both Jacobs and Gruden. Gruden had a good game plan and Jacobs looks like the real deal.

Edited by JustAnotherFan

The Patriots are allowing just 6.8 PPG (34 pts) through 5 games.... 5.2 PPG (27 pts) if we only look at points let up by the defense.

The 34 pts allowed through 5 games is the lowest since the 05 Colts who only allowed 33 pts through 5 games.

The 27 points on D allowed through 5 games is the lowest since the gritz blitz Falcons in 1977, who only allowed 22 points.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So would everyone agree that the MVP race after tonight is basically Russell Wilson vs. Christian McCaffrey?

Mahomes is still in it. CMC had a did against Tampa. It happens to everyone, including mahomes tonight. No doubt those are the top three in my opinion 

5 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

I think Watson deserves the slight nod over Mahomes. Those are the top 4.

I'm a massive Texans homer and I disagree with this. KC losing is proof that Mahomes is the Most Valuable Player - if he's less than 90% of his usual self, KC can't win winnable games.