2020 “who should I start?” Thread // Championship Week!!

DaBoys

57 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Gimmie two :

No PPR

Keenan Allen v Car

DeVante Parker v Jags (tonight)

Julio Jones Q v CHI

Tyler Boyd v Phi

I think I’d go Boyd and wait and see on Julio for Sunday. If he can’t go then rock with Keenan Allen.

would you go with Higbee vs Buffalo or Gesecki tonight vs the jags?

59 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Allen Robinson or Laviska Shenault?

Tough call tbh. Byron Jones is out so that’s bound to help Jags passing game. I’d still have to go with Robinson just because he’s not a rookie and the clear #1 for Bears.

EDIT: Actually I see Chark is out tonight. Now I’d lean to Laviska.

Edited by WizardHawk

• 4 weeks later...

Alright boys, need some help cementing my thoughts this week. Watson vs Jax or Herbert vs Vegas?

Also, my WRs are a mess. I have Ridley, Godwin who are both hurt and questionable. Fulgham is on a bye. So I need to pick two of the three between DJ Moore vs KC, Beasley vs Seattle, or Jeudy vs ATL.

4 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Alright boys, need some help cementing my thoughts this week. Watson vs Jax or Herbert vs Vegas?

I think both are solid picks this week. Herbert is a rookie who showed up on the injury report this week with some soreness, though. But, he is facing a D that gives up the 9th most fantasy points, and I like his weapons more than I like Watsons. Watson is the more proven player, so I feel safer with him. He is the opposite of sore as he is coming off a bye week and facing the Jags who are last in the league in QB pressure rate and give up even more points than Vegas to QBs. I think you have to go Watson here, and just try not to cry if Herbert puts up 30+. I think Watson has a higher floor.

4 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Also, my WRs are a mess. I have Ridley, Godwin who are both hurt and questionable. Fulgham is on a bye. So I need to pick two of the three between DJ Moore vs KC, Beasley vs Seattle, or Jeudy vs ATL.

It looks like Godwin will play and Ridley will not. So I would go with Godwin, and DJ Moore. 

I have Jeudy by a hair over Beasley. 

Non PPR

RBs:

CMC, James Robinson, Gurley, Chase Edmonds, David Montgomery, and Gaskin(ir)/Howard, 

WRs:

Julio, Keenan Allen, D. Parker, T. Boyd, Travis Fulgham

Would you trade Julio for Austin Ekeler after this weekend? Ekeler is supposed to come back in the next two weeks and Julio has a bye next week so if I traded Julio after this weekend I probably wouldn’t miss anything. It’s a non PPR so I value RBs over WRs.

20 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Non PPR

RBs:

CMC, James Robinson, Gurley, Chase Edmonds, David Montgomery, and Gaskin(ir)/Howard, 

WRs:

Julio, Keenan Allen, D. Parker, T. Boyd, Travis Fulgham

Would you trade Julio for Austin Ekeler after this weekend? Ekeler is supposed to come back in the next two weeks and Julio has a bye next week so if I traded Julio after this weekend I probably wouldn’t miss anything. It’s a non PPR so I value RBs over WRs.

U gotta keep Julio. I don’t thing Ekeler scores much more than any of your current RBs. So to me adding him doesn’t really help you too much. 

• Like 1

Ok so I’m in or tied for 1st in both my leagues and I’m starting to look into the playoffs a bit. Recently I’ve been checking into my team defense. Currently I own Tampa, they’ve been good. There’s two teams that havnt been very good but have great matchups from week 12 on.

Seattle who plays philly, NYG, NYJ, Wash, Rams

&

Arizona who plays NE, Rams, NYG, Philly, SF

would you roll with Tampa or one of these two down the stretch?

1 hour ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Ok so I’m in or tied for 1st in both my leagues and I’m starting to look into the playoffs a bit. Recently I’ve been checking into my team defense. Currently I own Tampa, they’ve been good. There’s two teams that havnt been very good but have great matchups from week 12 on.

Seattle who plays philly, NYG, NYJ, Wash, Rams

&

Arizona who plays NE, Rams, NYG, Philly, SF

would you roll with Tampa or one of these two down the stretch?

I’m in four leagues, and I’m in or tied for a playoff spot in all four leagues. Some leagues I have a good team, others are just weak divisions but it is what it is. 

I stream my defense in every league. Who plays the Jets? Jags? Skins*? Giants? Dallas? Who plays Wentz? Tua? Burrow? UDFA QB?