2020 “who should I start?” Thread // Championship Week!!

DaBoys

2 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Ok, in both of my leagues I have struggled with decision making with my WRs. I think I had my top scorer in the lineup 2-3 times this year, all Ridley early on. So please pick 2 WRs from each list for me to start. PPR.

League 1: Ridley, Godwin, Anderson, DJ Moore, or Landry 

League 2: Godwin, TY, DJ Moore, Claypool, Antonio Brown

1. Ridley/Moore. 
2. TY/Moore.

Godwin is or has been entirely too inconsistent for my taste.  TY seems to have finally found his footing with Rivers. I’d ride the hot hand. 

Edited by WizardHawk

23 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Who’s making a last minute bid on Pollard today?

I picked him up in one league. But he isn’t going to start. I have Dalvin Cook and James Robinson. My flex was Ekeler who already played 

Maybe start him over Robinson ?

Edited by DaBoys

1 hour ago, CAPJ said:

Mostert with a number ankle against our high school run defense or Emmanuel Sanders against the Chiefs with Brees back and Thomas out 

Kinda hard to go against a RB playing against us but I thought Gio Bernard was going to kill us

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

I picked him up in one league. But he isn’t going to start. I have Dalvin Cook and James Robinson. My flex was Ekeler who already played 

I made the move. Glad i did so far

On 12/20/2020 at 12:08 PM, DaBoys said:

Never start a Thursday player in your flex bro. Look at your final lineup each week, never put the player with the latest start time in your flex. Gives you more options for late inactives on Sunday/Monday nights.

for instance, you’re starting 3 RBs this week. One plays thursday, one plays Sunday at 1 and the last plays Sunday night. The Thursday back should always be in the RB slot and the SNF Back should be in your flex...

a lesson my buddy learned the hard way earlier this year when James White was scratched last minute because his parents got in that car crash. White was in his RB slot and he didn’t have anymore RBs he could play. So he had to take a zero. Now if he was in the flex, he had a WR that was an option for MNF but he couldn’t use him.

Edited by CT Cowboy Fan
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Actually, Hurts, Herbert, or Lamar?

Herbert. He’s been very consistent minus the Pats game. Hurts I just dont trust yet, and Lamar has been way too inconsistent for my taste. I have a similar conundrum. One of each, PPR.

EDIT: I forgot his banged up Allen and Williams are. I can’t answer this till probably Saturday. Gotta keep an eye on their health status. If they’re banged up, I’d probably go Lamar and hope he booms.

Herbert, Watson, or Mayfield?

Godwin, DJ Moore, Landry?

Hooper or Goedert?

Edited by CT Cowboy Fan