2020 “who should I start?” Thread // Championship Week!!

DaBoys

44 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I’ve had some bad weeks before, but this week is probably in play for my worst ever. Literally everyone of my guys had a crap weekend. I’ll end up 0-5, with avg lose probably around 55pts or so. Doubt I have a team break 60pts.

In five leagues? Geez, im struggling with four. It’s like I have everyone and I play against everyone, every week. Mike Evans TD? Cool. 6 points for me in one league and against me in another. 

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

In five leagues? Geez, im struggling with four. It’s like I have everyone and I play against everyone, every week. Mike Evans TD? Cool. 6 points for me in one league and against me in another. 

lol. I was in 10 leagues a few years ago, so think I’m doing pretty well. I’ll most likely cut back again next year. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Who do you like more, the Giants D vs Cincy or Seahawks D vs Philly?

Thats tough. I have both in different leagues. I want to say the Giants because Burrow is out and Cinci was a good matchup even with Burrow in. But I picked up the Giants defense in week 3 because JimmyG was going to miss for the 49ers. Nick Mullins ended putting up 36 points on the Giants and they lost me 4 points. 

I don’t really like Seattle on defense at all. Try the Rams v 49ers? That’s a decent matchup

Edited by DaBoys

18 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Thats tough. I have both in different leagues. I want to say the Giants because Burrow is out and Cinci was a good matchup even with Burrow in. But I picked up the Giants defense in week 3 because JimmyG was going to miss for the 49ers. Nick Mullins ended putting up 36 points on the Giants and they lost me 4 points. 

I don’t really like Seattle on defense at all. Try the Rams v 49ers? That’s a decent matchup

Happy thanksgiving all!

Rams are taken. I grabbed the giants because the game just sounds juicy on paper. Also was looking at the Seahawks because their schedule down the stretch is fantastic.

my other weekly battle is Herbert vs Buffalo or Watson vs Detroit. I’m leaning Herbert again because of Houston’s lack of health at WR

Edited by CT Cowboy Fan

30 minutes ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Happy thanksgiving all!

Rams are taken. I grabbed the giants because the game just sounds juicy on paper. Also was looking at the Seahawks because their schedule down the stretch is fantastic.

my other weekly battle is Herbert vs Buffalo or Watson vs Detroit. I’m leaning Herbert again because of Houston’s lack of health at WR

Herbert is my guy

22 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Deep league I’m in with limited bench....

Gore vs Miami or Coutee vs Detroit.

with Houston’s lack of WR, I’m thinking Coutee is the way to go.

Standard or ppr? If standard you kinda have to go RB. Especially one that could get goaline touches. If ppr, then Coutee is probably a good choice

51 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I benched Amari 😖

What’s worse....benching a guy whose performing or starting a guy who hasn’t done squat all year?

tbh, I’m so frustrated with Zeke I’m considering waiving him. Nobody has bitten on a trade

Edited by WizardHawk