2020 “who should I start?” Thread // Championship Week!!

DaBoys

23 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

What’s worse....benching a guy whose performing or starting a guy who hasn’t done squat all year?

tbh, I’m so frustrated with Zeke I’m considering waiving him. Nobody has bitten on a trade

If you have Zeke that means he was your first overall pick. You kinda have to start him. Rideordie

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Playoff time boys!! Need 3 RBs in my PPR league:

Dalvin is locked in.

Clyde Edwards vs Miami

Melvin Gordon vs Carolina 

JK Dobbins vs Cleveland 

Akers vs New England

Payton Barber vs SF

Mike Davis vs Denver if CM22 doesn’t play

I’d go with the first three. 

1 hour ago, Runaway Jim said:

Which one?

Cam Newton at Rams

Mitch Trubisky vs Texans

Teddy Bridgewater vs Broncos

Andy Dalton at Bengals

That.... Sucks....

Normally Cam because rushing TDs are worth more than passing TDs. But that Rams defense....

Not a fan of any of the next three. Dalton has hit 20 points in two of the last three games. I expect him to do well against his old team, but who knows. 

I’d probably ride with Dalton because nobody really sets themselves apart in this group. If they are all equal I might as well pick the Cowboys player. It’ll make it easy to root for.

2 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Dalvin is locked in.

Clyde Edwards vs Miami

JK Dobbins vs Cleveland 

Akers vs New England

Payton Barber vs SF

Dalvin, CEH, almost want to say Davis anyway even if cmc comes back. All the other RBs are splitting too. Gordan has Lindsey, Jk has Gus/Ingram, Akers has Henderson/Brown, Barber has JD Mckissic or whatever 

9 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Dalvin is locked in.

Clyde Edwards vs Miami

JK Dobbins vs Cleveland 

Akers vs New England

Payton Barber vs SF

CMC is likely out so Davis for sure. I think you could flip a coin on CEH and JKD and be fine either way.

Edit: hopefully you started Akers. 

Edited by WizardHawk

So I had Keenan Allen and Julio starting in my standard league. Julio is out, so I have 

D.Parker v KC

Tyler Boyd v Cowboys 

Normally i’d start any skill player vs us, but with Brandon Allen at QB idk how true that is.

TY Hilton is just sitting in FA and has come alive for the past two weeks, and has the veteran QB, but I’d have to drop one of the above to get him, and I’d hate for him to revert back to pre week week 11 TY only for Boyd or Parker to blow it up after i dropped them.

any advice?

Edited by DaBoys

17 hours ago, DaBoys said:

So I had Keenan Allen and Julio starting in my standard league. Julio is out, so I have 

D.Parker v KC

Tyler Boyd v Cowboys 

Normally i’d start any skill player vs us, but with Brandon Allen at QB idk how true that is.

TY Hilton is just sitting in FA and has come alive for the past two weeks, and has the veteran QB, but I’d have to drop one of the above to get him, and I’d hate for him to revert back to pre week week 11 TY only for Boyd or Parker to blow it up after i dropped them.

any advice?

Boyd was off to a great start before he got ejected last week. I don’t think it really matters who his QB is. He’s in the slot and he’s gonna get looks. Plus Jordan Lewis will probably get matched up on him a bunch so there’s that too. I’m starting him in the one league I have him.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Boyd was off to a great start before he got ejected last week. I don’t think it really matters who his QB is. He’s in the slot and he’s gonna get looks. Plus Jordan Lewis will probably get matched up on him a bunch so there’s that too. I’m starting him in the one league I have him.

Alright. I have him in now. I’ll leave him. Lets go Tyler Boyd!!