2020 “who should I start?” Thread // Championship Week!!

DaBoys

Ok 

standard (non ppr) I’m looking for a flex here

My starters are CMC and Gurley(I know he’ll rip through my beloved Cowboys, might as well profit some)

My flex options are 

M.Ingram II vs the Texans projected 8.4

D. Montgomery vs Giants projected 10.1

J. Robinson vs Titans projected 9.1

B. Snell jr. vs Broncos projected 7.0

Snell and Robinson are waiver pickups. Snell may start over Conner again and had over 100 yards last week. Conner hasn’t practiced this week afaik. Robinson is the only back in Jacksonville and no other RB got a carry in week 1. That alone is worth a look, but he isn’t exactly a game wrecker. Montgomery splits carries with Tarik Cohen but he is the goaline back. He is projected to earn the most fantasy points, and plays the Giants who surrendered the 100+ yards to Snell Jr. last week. But again, not exactly a game wrecker. Finally you have Ingram II who may be the most talented back but is also in the worst situation, and projected to earn the least fantasy points. He splits with JK Dobby and Is NOT the goal line back. Still I don’t expect him to be scoreless all season. He was held without a touchdown in 2 consecutive games only twice last year. He didn’t do anything last week, but I’m afraid to bench him. And he plays the Texans who couldn’t tackle CEH at all in week 1.

Edited by DaBoys

I’d go with Montgomery vs NYG. 
Worry about Dobbins stealing carries sooner rather than later for BALT.
Don’t really know enough about Robinson to be confident.  
Haven’t heard status on Connors yet, but if he’s healthy I expect Pitt to split carries.

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

M.Ingram II vs the Texans projected 8.4

D. Montgomery vs Giants projected 10.1

J. Robinson vs Titans projected 9.1

B. Snell jr. vs Broncos projected 7.0

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

David Johnson v Ravens; or

Adrian Peterson v Green Bay

Little tougher, but I’d probably go with Johnson here.
AP may not getting much of a chance to run. I can see GB offense eating up a lot of the clock and putting up a bunch of pts vs DET. 

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

CeeDee. Miami secondary is pretty damn good.

oh wait....Dak might die today.....toss up. 

Still CeeDee

So I have Amari as a starter in that league, and Dak as my QB. I really went heavy on Cowboys for this league. I wanted to start Amari and Ceedee For what I thought was going to be a track meet, but this OL business has me worried.

im also think that Ceedee has a bigger game than Amari it f Dak has to throw short.

should I start Lamb and Brown?

or Amari and Lamb?

or Amari and Brown?

3 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

So I have Amari as a starter in that league, and Dak as my QB. I really went heavy on Cowboys for this league. I wanted to start Amari and Ceedee For what I thought was going to be a track meet, but this OL business has me worried.

im also think that Ceedee has a bigger game than Amari it f Dak has to throw short.

should I start Lamb and Brown?

or Amari and Lamb?

or Amari and Brown?

AJ or Marquis? 

Either way, Start Lamb. 

2 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

PPR league 1 WR and 1 Flex

Melvin Gordon vs TB

Mike Davis vs LAC

Gallup vs SEA

DJ Moore vs LAC

Tyler Boyd vs PHI

I like any WR against SEA, so shout out to Gallup. I like slot WRs against PHI, so shout out to Boyd.

With CMC out for 3 weeks, DJ moore is CARs only offense.

Id probably go Gallup, Moore. If you are uncomfortable with one of those, I’d put in Boyd