Rams extend WR Robert Woods (4 years, $65M, $32M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

17 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Man you'd think we are talking about a surefire first ballot HoFer here

He's not the best YAC WR in the NFL. He's not even the best YAC WR on the team. But he's good at it. I think I'm talking about a very good WR who is an impact player in our scheme and in our locker room.

56 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He's not the best YAC WR in the NFL. He's not even the best YAC WR on the team. But he's good at it. I think I'm talking about a very good WR who is an impact player in our scheme and in our locker room.

That’s certainly debatable.  Woods is one of the best YAC receivers in the league. 

11 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

That's with the assumption that the cap goes down this year. If that's the case there are 12 teams that will be over the cap and 4 or 5 that will be more over the cap than we would be. There would also be a handful of teams that couldn't pay their draft class. 

That's what pretty much every cap guru expects this year. Might not go down to 175M, but it will definetly go down. Even if the cap was 200M, the Rams would have 6M in cap space, and you'd still need to sign your rookies and PS guys.

• Like 1