Wirfs is pretty good already

bucsfan333

41 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Dude is about as dominant of a RT as I remember seeing, let alone that he's a rookie. The DE/OLB competition he's had to go up against this year is insane and he's held his own, or dominated 90% of them.

I mean I thought he may be the LT of the future when we drafted him, but I'm starting to get hesitant on moving him. Why mess with such a constant until you have to?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Dude is about as dominant of a RT as I remember seeing, let alone that he's a rookie. The DE/OLB competition he's had to go up against this year is insane and he's held his own, or dominated 90% of them.

I mean I thought he may be the LT of the future when we drafted him, but I'm starting to get hesitant on moving him. Why mess with such a constant until you have to?

Exactly. With excellent pass rushers coming from both sides these days, he is just as valuable where he is. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Exactly. With excellent pass rushers coming from both sides these days, he is just as valuable where he is. 

With Smith likely coming back after that strong outing vs Young, i do not see any changes happening moving forward. Definitely think this April Bucs will draft more defensive pieces. OLB + DT

Licht nailed this years rookie class out the park. 

1 hour ago, indifference said:

With Smith likely coming back after that strong outing vs Young, i do not see any changes happening moving forward. Definitely think this April Bucs will draft more defensive pieces. OLB + DT

Licht nailed this years rookie class out the park. 

yeah i cant disagree 

draft best defensive player in the first and then make sure we come out with some combo of DLine - OLB - CB - OLine

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I hope Jordan isn t a cap casualty, so we can continue to see Wirfs treat him like his little brother

Watched Cam Jordan press conference after the game. Guy did not want to give Wirfs any credit. Flat out got owned by a rookie for 3 hrs 0 accountability...yikes

• Like 1

4 hours ago, indifference said:

Watched Cam Jordan press conference after the game. Guy did not want to give Wirfs any credit. Flat out got owned by a rookie for 3 hrs 0 accountability...yikes

Got owned by Wirfs three times this year.

******* love it after all the **** he talked after we extended D Smith.

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Got owned by Wirfs three times this year.

******* love it after all the **** he talked after we extended D Smith.

That s why I lost respect for Jordan, talking about another player s money.  Every player knows what it takes to play on Sunday.  He acted like a fanboy on social media.  

No issue with trash talk during or after the game results.  

• 2 weeks later...