What are you reading? V1

Forge

2 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Might've been me, I definitely posted a rough draft blurb about it on here once. It's a superhero origin story, extremely original I know.

No, it was @Thaiphoon's space opera. He went through Amazon. Is that where you self published to? You can PM me the link and I will look into it. 

• Like 2

Just started up the LOTR trilogy and its exciting to dive back into that universe again but man is it a slow read, Its something that I can only really sit down for an hour or so to read and have to put it down because I get bored or too tired from reading it, Tolkien did a wonderful job at creating the universe but his writing is a little lack luster imo. Will probably read the fellowship take a little break to read something else and then start up the two towers.

8 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Started perks of being a wallflower. Reads incredibly easily, adorable writing style lol. I’ve cried every time I’ve watched the movie so figured I’d give the book a try. 

I watched that movie years ago and enjoyed it as well may have to give the book a try at some point.

On 7/22/2021 at 12:47 AM, Ty21 said:

Started perks of being a wallflower. Reads incredibly easily, adorable writing style lol. I’ve cried every time I’ve watched the movie so figured I’d give the book a try. 

The narrator’s voice unintentionally reads a lot like Lenny in Of Mice and Men lmao 

• 2 weeks later...

Audiobook. I have about 2.5 hours left on Salem's Lot. It's been fine, but I don't see how it's a lot of people's favorite King book.

Just started that new thriller book Falling that just came out. The one they've been calling Speed on a plane. 

13 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Audiobook. I have about 2.5 hours left on Salem's Lot. It's been fine, but I don't see how it's a lot of people's favorite King book.

Just started that new thriller book Falling that just came out. The one they've been calling Speed on a plane. 

Salem’s lot was the most underwhelming king book to me. Besides maybe the dark tower drivel