GDT: Denver Broncos (0-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0)

paul-mac

5 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Don't be an idiot.

One guy got creamed in the head (a definite penalty, by the way) and one guy had 310lbs fall on his shoulder.

We are just cursed right now. Nothing to do with our staff. Lock brought that hit on himself. Slow to get the ball out, no feel for pressure. 

You. Can't. Hold. The. Ball. Against. Good. Pass. Rush.

You know I was just being a smartass. 

1 minute ago, BroncoBruin said:

We’ve had terrible RT games over the past 5 years. I believe this is the worst since Sambrailo vs. Vic Beasley in 2016, up there with the infamous Schofield/Mack game.

Amd all these bombs...I like it in theory but Driskel is getting KILLED. 

And Lock got killed.  All the skilled players seems covered...time to spend some draft capital on tackles only.

8 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

We’ve had terrible RT games over the past 5 years. I believe this is the worst since Sambrailo vs. Vic Beasley in 2016, up there with the infamous Schofield/Mack game.

Amd all these bombs...I like it in theory but Driskel is getting KILLED. 

Stat line at the half, we've given up 5 sacks and 11 QB hits. Also, haven't had a running play since early in the 2nd. Steelers are just pinning their ears back

6 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Stat line at the half, we've given up 5 sacks and 11 QB hits. Also, haven't had a running play since early in the 2nd. Steelers are just pinning their ears back

Bad OL + bad OC will do that. 

And with a bad HC we kick a FG deep in the second half. Surprised Vic didn’t burn a T/O or two before making that stupid decision. 

2 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Nothing from Klis, Legwold or Renck other than he’s out for the game.

Sutton re-inured the shoulder. Brought him back too fast, bad decision by Greek/Vic. I said give him at least two weeks. 

Agreed. Just saw Klis’ halftime piece started with “Drew Lock has suffered a significant injury twice in his brief time as the Broncos’ quarterback.”