49ers Focus podcast - it's like spoken word music for your ears!!

Forge

10 hours ago, N4L said:

Yes, we absolutely want some guest appearances. @John232 where you at big boy

we got it out a little earlier in the week this time around. next week might be a little earlier even

I would be down. I'm terrible at keeping it PG, but I also need to actually watch a game through it's entirety. I've watched every game this year but by the second quarter I start hearing "The sound of silence" and I go into a glassy eyed 100 yard stare and then before I know it, a guy named Brian Allen is starting, Joe Staley can be heard crying and I'm hearing something about Seattle being pass first. Then I become oblivion and my mind goes silent.

Then my sleeper alert comes on and things return back to normal..but are they?

So yeah, I'd be down to guest star on a pod!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Holla at me I’ll keep it pg 

Think we are going to get you for the second game. It's nothing special. Just have a mic. I'll shoot you a web address and we will maybe have an outline and then we just riff

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

Thanks for having me on again. We missed @N4L’s insights this week, but it was great getting on again. 

I was kind of bad in this one...I think I had too much going on with my son going trick or treating, just finishing the run, etc lol

"I am your host........." and then I will never give my name apparently lol

• 3 weeks later...

Newest episode going up now! It's been a while. Real life intervened one week (I had family in town, and then on the night we were going to record, I was the victim of a theft!), and then we actually did record one last week only for me to fail to get it edited in time and everything went out of date lol

• Like 2