49ers Focus podcast - it's like spoken word music for your ears!!

Forge

3 hours ago, Forge said:

So hopefully I did all that set up crap right lol. LIS, this is all a very new experience for me setting all that stuff up haha. 

This amateur pod is lacking in production value, but dammit we are here for the content 

• Like 3

Episode 2 is now up! 

I will warn everyone, we had some bad production issues on this one LOL. Including me getting cut off at the very end, the episode track not downloading properly, which resulted in me having to do a separate ending (you'll notice the sound difference) off the cuff at the very end of the episode. 

Editing episode three now and should be up soon. I apologize for getting these out so late. this is one me. I need to make a schedule when to edit these to get them out earlier, but the editing takes longer than you would think and it's hard to just sit down and do it for a few hours during the week lol

• Like 1

We feel like we are hitting a rhythm with these but the timing of getting them out isnt on schedule yet. Hoping to change that soon while also making them slightly shorter. 

might even split them up into 'review' and 'preview' pods

I am having a blast making these and @Forge is an awesome co host

Eventually (soon) we will open it up for anyone to pop on the pod. 

We view this as a forum wide pod, so we hope that anyone who wants to come on feels comfortable enough to do so. Its really no big thing, just talking niner ball

• Like 1

Episode 4 is up! If anyone has any ideas of suggestions for the pod, we would love to hear them! 

This is for the forum, so any ideas you guys have would be very welcomed. If you want us to tackle specific topics or anything like that, please let us know! 

• Like 1

Episode 5 has been uploaded! Please let us know what you guys think! If you guys have any suggestions, criticisms, or anything, please let us know either in thread, or feel free to PM us!

Also, if anyone has interest in joining the podcast, let us know!!!!!! We'd love to have you on.