Assassin's Creed Origins

Didn't see a thread for this game yet. Comes out next month and I can't wait. I don't know about any one else but ever since AC3, I've been hooked on this series. Went back and played 1, 2, Brotherhood and Revelations and bought every AC since. Some of them grew stale due to them releasing one pretty much every year. If I had to rank them, I'd go....

AC3, AC2, AC1, Brotherhood, Revelations, Syndicate, Unity, Black Flag

I'm a sucker for Assassin's Creed because of the historical settings. I'll likely get this game but I definitely won't be paying full price for it. I'm intrigued to see what kind of reviews it gets, it seems like it's been a while since one of these has come out. 

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

I'm a sucker for Assassin's Creed because of the historical settings. I'll likely get this game but I definitely won't be paying full price for it. I'm intrigued to see what kind of reviews it gets, it seems like it's been a while since one of these has come out. 

Big part of why I love them. Probably why I loved AC3 the most. The whole Native American/Revolutionary war setting was awesome to me.

Looks good from what little I've seen. I liked AC1 and AC2, and Black Flag was great. I also own AC3 but it didn't do it for me. I skipped half of the games because they didn't seem to be a big enough change, or reviewed averagely.

I am really interested in this though, and like others have suggested it's mostly because of the setting, which is typically what these games do best. They also finally seemed to realise that giving us a break between games and maybe making the games a bit more distinctive would be a good idea. Hopefully that's true.

I'm half and half on the game. It does look pretty cool since they changed and adjusted things happening. I loved playing as Altair/Ezio. I really didn't enjoy AC3. It was a cool story and everything. I just couldn't get into it after Ezio. I didn't play BF or any of the other ones for the same reasons above.

On 10/7/2017 at 9:18 AM, ttitansfan4life said:

Went back and started playing Syndicate again this past week to get a little AC fix. Not the best of the series but not the worst. Anything not driving a damn ship around is fine by me. Screw Black Flag!!!

BF was the best of the series.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived