Assassin's Creed Origins

6 hours ago, El ramster said:

@LeeEvans hey Bebe how do you feel about the curse weapons? I love mine but that health bar doe! 

Don't find the benefits worth the cost. They've got flame and poison weapons that are just more effective in my opinion. I've got that anubis sword from the Trial of the Gods thing and that thing is pretty cool too.

Ha what an obnoxious quest. I had to rescue a harbor master guy from a prison but it was glitches so he was actually on the roof of the town socializing with friends and not a captive in a fort, so I had to go kill the key holder guy to "release" him but I actually just killed him, ran back to the town with the key and passed the quest and now the screen has been loading for about 7 minutes 

• 4 weeks later...

Started playing it again a couple of days ago. Not playing much of the main story mode. Just basically some side missions and going around to the hideouts/forts and unlocking everything. Then I ran into the insanely unbeatable guys with the red above them. Insane amount of health and I feel like my weapons do nothing. Probably should wait until my level is a little higher. I’m on level 15 trying to take on level 40 enemies. Yea I doubt I’d ever win.

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Started playing it again a couple of days ago. Not playing much of the main story mode. Just basically some side missions and going around to the hideouts/forts and unlocking everything. Then I ran into the insanely unbeatable guys with the red above them. Insane amount of health and I feel like my weapons do nothing. Probably should wait until my level is a little higher. I’m on level 15 trying to take on level 40 enemies. Yea I doubt I’d ever win.

Lmao yeah anything over like 5 over your level is gonna give you a hard time

Archived