12 members have voted

1. 1. Game Ball?

• Jimmy G
    • Raheem Mostert
    • Jordan Reed
    • Fred Warner
    • Arik Armstead

Adam Gase deserves it.

But really don't think we had one standout performer. Defense was pretty decent as a whole but no one really flashed positively and on offense outside a few big runs there really wasn't much that caught the eye.

Edited by Justone2

1 hour ago, Justone2 said:

Adam Gase deserves it.

But really don't think we had one standout performer. Defense was pretty decent as a whole but no one really flashed positively and on offense outside a few big runs there really wasn't much that caught the eye.

Reed and Jimmy were really good in the first half. Mostert had over 100 total yards before leaving the game, so I do think the offense had some standouts… at least in the first half. It's just it was overshadowed by all the injuries. 

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Howdy pals, just stopped by to offer my condolences for the injuries.  Y’all had a brutal day.

In times like this I know fans don’t want to hear it, but think of it like this; at least you’re not Browns fans.

Hope everyone returns as quickly as possible.

Thanks man! Hope you guys fire Gase asap. 

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Reed and Jimmy were really good in the first half. Mostert had over 100 total yards before leaving the game, so I do think the offense had some standouts… at least in the first half. It's just it was overshadowed by all the injuries. 

Jimmy was good on one leg no doubt. Reed was good but not game ball good. Mostert had one/two if you count the McGlinchey penalty run big plays but besides those didn't do much. Just overall a good performance from those guys but not anything that i say wow that guy stood out. Could totally be the disapointment of all the injuries though.

23 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Jimmy was good on one leg no doubt. Reed was good but not game ball good. Mostert had one/two if you count the McGlinchey penalty run big plays but besides those didn't do much. Just overall a good performance from those guys but not anything that i say wow that guy stood out. Could totally be the disapointment of all the injuries though.

Come on, Jimmy had a QBR of 99.6, which is one of the best QBR performances of all time 😁.

Tough for me between Jordan reed and mostert. 

Reed was so clutch. wouldn't have been the beat down it was without him 

Hard for me to not give it to mostert because how often do you see a guy go 80 yards on the first play

I LOVED THE FACT IT WAS ALONG OUR SIDELINE AND YOU COULD HEAR OUR TEAM HOLLERING AS HES RUNNING 

THE MOSTERATI BABY 

Edited by N4L

I wanted to give it to Bourne, but he dropped that basket catch. 

I'll say Jimmy G. It was the Jets, but he given the lack of weapons, protection, and playing through a bad ankle he shined. His accuracy was night and day compared to last week. Sucks to lose him for a month. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe