49ers DE Nick Bosa tears ACL; Out for season

RaidersAreOne

59 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Teams had training camps.

Not to the same extent. There was also no mini-camps or team mandated strength and conditioning going into camp. There was A LOT abnormal about this off-season that would effect the players readiness in the physical sense to compete week in and week out. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

What is the 49ers starting defense going to look like this week? Is Ford expected to play week 3? What about Greenlaw?

Greenlaw just seems to have had a thigh bruise. 

I think given the turf, the team is going to be super cautious with guys. I Don't expect Kittle back, I don't expect Ford back. I do think Greenlaw will play if it was just a bruise. I wouldn't expect DJ jones to play if that ankle is wonky given that's what ended his season last year.

To be honest though, little too soon to tell. Tomorrow would be the first real indication. I'd imagine that the offense is sitting far more people than the defense though. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Greenlaw just seems to have had a thigh bruise. 

I think given the turf, the team is going to be super cautious with guys. I Don't expect Kittle back, I don't expect Ford back. I do think Greenlaw will play if it was just a bruise. I wouldn't expect DJ jones to play if that ankle is wonky given that's what ended his season last year.

To be honest though, little too soon to tell. Tomorrow would be the first real indication. I'd imagine that the offense is sitting far more people than the defense though. 

Well with the Niners potentially fielding their backups, the Giants may actually stand a chance.

16 hours ago, Forge said:

Who is Alton Smith? Is that Aldon's younger brother?

And I'm willing to guess that the answer to that is probably is nah, that's okay. He's doing fine where he's at

Hey, why don't you go get a diagnosis since you clearly can't tell I mistakenly spelled the guy's name wrong.