Week Two Recap: Defense Sleeps, then Feasts, Packers Roll

mikebpackfan

41 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

The year 2 jump from this offense is legit. Really impressive considering they didn't even have an offseason

the thing I really like to see isn't just that we're putting up points, it's that we've been legitimately good at the things that plagued the team all last year.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

This is legitimately a good team.  We might actually compete with the Saints next week.

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Now you're going too far. No Kenny = blowout loss...

Perhaps no Kenny, Adams, Ervin et al. Going to be tough but the saints and brees do have those head scratchers every once and awhile

Edited by Arthur Penske

Just now, Norm said:

I had to work, was it as impressive on O as it sounds?

Jones carried us. Actually thought Rodgers was a little off today. Missed MVS wide open for a TD in the 2nd half. Ton of drops, Stern had a few, Tonyan 1, Lazard 1. Wasn't necessarily sharp out there, but OL played great and the Detroit D may be the worst we see all season...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

This is legitimately a good team.  We might actually compete with the Saints next week.

Honestly I'll feel good about this team if we get halfway through the 4th Q of the Saints game and we are still in it. Not expecting a W, just don't want another embarrassment against a top team on the road.

No fans will help. 

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Honestly I'll feel good about this team if we get halfway through the 4th Q of the Saints game and we are still in it. Not expecting a W, just don't want another embarrassment against a top team on the road.

No fans will help. 

They are scheduled to have fans... I mean it won’t be anything like a normal home game for them. But they will have some fans.

2 hours ago, YaddaHolla said:

Who is better than GB in the NFC right now?

Seahawks, maybe Saints, and until GB can prove they can stop the 49ers from breaking rushing records on that defense, the 49ers.

On a positive note, the team looks pretty good. Little bit of sloppy defense play early, but they cleaned it up.

They need to pay AJ, if they let him walk, the Packers front office is dumb. Dude is a game changer at RB, that run right after half, sucked the life right out of detroit. And his receiving skills are priceless.

Edited by dwaye50327
  • Like 1