Game Balls and Jockstraps: Atlanta at Dallas

HDsportsfan

1 minute ago, HDsportsfan said:

Good grief....no business wining that game.

Every year every team will have a game they have no business winning and they pull it out.  It works the opposite way too.  All that matters is what's on the scoreboard.  Give a big thanks and game ball to Atlanta's special teams.  I could not believe they just stood there and let us recover the onside kick.

• Like 1

Game Balls:  

-whoever came up with phrase “any given Sunday.”

-Entire team for not giving up

A win is a win and we should never apologize for winning.  That being said, Jockstraps:

-Coaching.  I don’t know if I’ve seen more inept coaching in a win in my entire life.  I feel like the defense doesn’t even have a game plan.  The defensive philosophy seems be to allow the other team to do whatever they want and hope the opposing team at a certain point takes pity and stops ruthlessly beating them.

-Defense.  I’ll give Diggs credit, he plays hard.  Everyone else is just pulling a paycheck.  

Game Balls: Dak. Even though he contributed to one of the turnovers, he balled out. 34/47 450 yards passing, 1 TD / 0 INT and 5 rush for 18 yards and 3 rushing TD’s ending in 109.4 rating for 84.3 total QBR. Needless to say, he never quit! 

HM: Coop and Lamb both finished over 100 yards today both with 6 rec. 

They are no longer the Jockstraps IMO new name is to follow

The Clappers: 

1. Pass Rush - nonexistent! IDK what the problem is with Tank, but he is payed top tier money to make game changing plays, he does not! 
2. Defensive Coaching - good lord is it bad! Preparation and scheme is atrocious 
3. Injuries - damn they suck!! 

Game ball:

Dak, Cooper, CD, Zeke, Shultz, Tryston Hill, the Falcons kick return team, Joe Thomas from not the Browns, Julio drop Jones, Greg the leg, the guy that recovered it(Thompson?), and the ATL defense, Jason Garrett, Dez, Tony Romo, and @Texas_OutLaw7 

Jockstrap:

Dak, Zeke, Pollard, Shultz, Cooper, Jaylon Smith, CHIDO Awoof, #28(I now know your name but refuse to say it), Bones Fossil, Chris Goodwin, Connor Williams, Mike McCarthy, and @DaBoys

GB.   Dak. OL  Lamb  Onside kick team

HM. the rest of the team. Some players made some mistakes fumbles happen I didn’t see careless play to lead to the fumbles but players showed effort 

JS. DLaw has to figure things out 

HM. The special teams The first fake was an okay call but terrible executions by the players . The second one I don’t understand as by then ATL was ready 

One massive jock strap for all of the pundits criticizing Dallas for going for 2 instead of kicking the extra point. 

This includes Scott Van Pelt, Chris Sims, Ed Werder, Matt Mosley, and Nick Eatman. You are all fools. Going for 2 in that situation is the clearly correct choice. It is not complicated or ambiguous analytics. It is a very simple concept that only takes basic critical thinking skills and a willingness to challenge your loss aversion bias to understand.

• Like 1