1. 1. It's obvious

• Josh Allen 24-35 417 yards 4TD's 0 Int
    • Stefon Diggs 8-153-1
    • John Brown 8-82-1
    • Cole Beasley 5-70
    • Micah Hyde - 6tkls, recovered onside kick
    • Jordan Poyer 4 tckls, 1 sack.

3 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Kinda wanted to give it to Diggs just cause he is new to the team but that 50 yard bomb to Brown after just missing the exact same throw was clutch

Diggs is certainly worthy of an honorable mention at least. He is one of the main reasons this offense has had such growth for sure.

34 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I see you @drew39k;)

I saw one highlight today, the 55 yard run on 3rd and long. Was the whole game as bad?

I think that play probably was the best example of just how bad the Jets are. Lol. They gave up an 80 yard td run and another 67 yard run that would have been another td but was called back for holding.

On offense Gase felt the best way to call plays was run up middle on first down, run up middle of second down, one yard screen pass on third. Rinse. Repeat.

Your guy Allen looked great and took care of the ball too. Trading a first for Diggs to support Allen was a great move. I'm hoping you guys can finally take down the patriots.

1 hour ago, drew39k said:

I think that play probably was the best example of just how bad the Jets are. Lol. They gave up an 80 yard td run and another 67 yard run that would have been another td but was called back for holding.

On offense Gase felt the best way to call plays was run up middle on first down, run up middle of second down, one yard screen pass on third. Rinse. Repeat.

Your guy Allen looked great and took care of the ball too. Trading a first for Diggs to support Allen was a great move. I'm hoping you guys can finally take down the patriots.

My older brother is a die hard Jets fan so I am legit sad to hear how dreadful the Jets are. I would much prefer to see them competitive and helping take down the Patriots. 

It has been amazing to see his progression and finally have a competent front office with a plan that's surrounded him with talent. So far so good.

14 hours ago, drew39k said:

Yes it is unfortunately frustrating to watch that stuff. We bills fans know the pain of a horrible offense like that and how predictable it is. As much as bills fans hate divisional rivals at the same time we know the pain of dealing with a coaching staff such as that. I truly wish they got rid of gase just because it seems to be hindering Darnold's progression. Just look at Ryan Tannehill with Miami and what he has been doing with the Titans. Gase pretty much held him back and I would think that he is doing the same with Darnold. 

They should quickly look at Joe Brady OC for Panthers and was OC for LSU last year when they won the NC and give him the ability to come in and bring a spark to Darnold. If for some reason the Jets land the 1st overall pick and Lawrence can be an option look at the Clemson OC who has been with the Tigers for 9 years and has been OC for 5-6 years now. Hiring him with drafting Lawrence could be another good option to give light for the future of the organization. Darnold will be going in to year 4 and the Jets need a lot of work and not to mention Douglas didnt draft darnold so he doesnt have any reason to keep him and end up paying him a year later, not to mention the chance of landing a guy in Lawrence he has been the most sought out Qb since Luck. You can trade darnold to a team who is on the cusp of being a contender that just doesnt have the ability to get the qb they want in the draft and they can build around lawrence the right way with the picks they accumulated from Adams. 

39 minutes ago, Phinsesq said:

Grats on the win Bills fans even though Miami's secondary has a penchant for making QBs look like rock stars. Allen does look like the real deal, he decimated Miami with his arm not his legs which bodes well for his longevity. 

It is unfortunate Byron Jones got injured in the 2nd qtr I wanted to see how he would do. I do not understand why Howard wasnt on diggs most of the day, hes one of your top paid CB he should be covering the best man on the offense?

18 hours ago, drew39k said:

I remember one of your guys (KingofNY i think his name is)- got disrespectful toward me for saying Gase will hold that Jets team back. I was a little dumbfounded that he talked down to me for expressing my opinion that I dont believe is too outlandish. On top of that- I didn't get personal with him.

I think y'all got a keeper in Douglas. Sounds like Becton is well on his way to becoming a great tackle. Just need to remove the cancer (Gase) before it costs Douglas his job. 

I still think with Greg Williams as your D coordinator and Darnold not having to go up against top tier defenses every week (like these first 2) that the Jets will look the part of a mediocre team. Of course it's completely possible Gase loses the locker room and y'all end up in the bottom 5 of the league.

1 hour ago, Phinsesq said:

Grats on the win Bills fans even though Miami's secondary has a penchant for making QBs look like rock stars. Allen does look like the real deal, he decimated Miami with his arm not his legs which bodes well for his longevity. 

Y'all seem to be on the up and up. Feels eerily similar to Buffalo in year two of Beane's rebuild where we only won 6 games. It's going to be interesting to see where Y'all are at in 2 years. The potential is there to be a good team. No doubt.

23 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

It is unfortunate Byron Jones got injured in the 2nd qtr I wanted to see how he would do. I do not understand why Howard wasnt on diggs most of the day, hes one of your top paid CB he should be covering the best man on the offense?

I agree he probably should of been on Diggs I don't know if it was a "scheme thing" where Miami just doesn't move corners around to cover particular players. Regardless I don't know if that would have made a difference in the result Diggs wasn't the only receiver putting up numbers. As I posted in another section this time last year we were being embarrassed by opponents. Miami was at least able to compete and had opportunities to win, but had they managed to pull it out, I couldn't in good conscience claim the "better team" won. I like what Buffalo is doing especially from a nostalgia stand point, I miss the rivalry of the Marino/Kelly era. I am hoping Miami chose right with Tua as I would like to see a return of that rivalry.