SNF: Pats@Seahwaks

NFL_Advisor

1 minute ago, Fray32 said:

What's funny, and I'm sure no one remembers this, the Saints were handily taking care of the Falcons last November/December late in the season on TNF, when the Falcons *almost* came back with three successful onside kicks all in the 4th quarter. I think one of them didn't count for some reason but they lined up and did it again and recovered it again.

You're right, I don't remember that.

But I do remember when the seahawks beat the packers in the playoffs on a recovered onside kick. 
Friggin pack. another really stupid way to lose a game. I was ticked.

7 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

is there any logical explanation why they didn't jump on the ball before it traveled 10 yards?

Gotta be they just hoped it wouldn’t go 10 yds kinda like how a 3B might not pick up a bunt or slow grounder flirting with the line hoping it goes foul. But once it hit 9 yds, 81 should’ve pounced on it.  

12 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

is there any logical explanation why they didn't jump on the ball before it traveled 10 yards?

They didn't think it would go 10 yards. If you dive on it and it squirts away, it becomes a live ball for Dallas. A lot of time, the receiving team won't touch it if it won't go 10 yards.