SNF: Pats@Seahwaks

NFL_Advisor

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Cam at the goal-line is ridiculous.  It's so simple, always made me mad when the Panthers did anything but run Cam or tease running Cam in short yardage.

It's amazing how like half of Bill's brilliance is just doing basic things that every other coach in the league should be doing situationally.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If neither wins another super bowl, and Wilson plays at a high level a few years after Rodgers retires, I'm going to be intrigued by the Wilson v Rodgers comparison thread when it's over

It’s almost like they exist in different leagues. They’re pretty much never compared (likely due to the age difference).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Cam at the goal-line is ridiculous.  It's so simple, always made me mad when the Panthers did anything but run Cam or tease running Cam in short yardage.

I was expecting him to come back from injury with a different approach but it really is just Cam being Cam out there. Super fun to watch but got to say some of those hits make me wince. Makes me appreciate Lamar's running style a bit more I guess.