NFL_Advisor

SNF: Pats@Seahwaks

6 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Doesn't Seth Myers have Conan's old spot after the Tonight Show?  🤮

Yep. In all of the ads, no one is remotely funny. Trevor Noah also. Gotta think we’re all rewatching the Office or Brooklyn 99, so those guys are just talking to nobody. 

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

You also have to consider the secondary is playing short-handed including their 3rd string S and the lack of pass rush. 

I mean, the fact that he’s out of place in coverage is just another nail in that proverbial coffin, yeah? 

I get what you’re saying though. I don’t think Adams is bad or even below average in coverage. Just feel like this lone performance in a vacuum is proving both sides right.

Yesss march march march!

Only problem with Wilson on the other side is that you have to leave like ZERO on the clock

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Carrol never learned from the SB.

Well people haven't learned that passing was smart, it was the specific pass play that was bad

I think Seattle will get away with that.  But just run for one yard.  It has been working.  Or you have the same result but they have 1 less time out.

Is there a reason not to just straight spy Cam with Adams?? Seems like he'd be born to do that