WandaVision (Spoilers!)

Acgott

• 5 weeks later...

Not too much action so far, but a looooot of groundwork got laid for the rest of the season.  Olson and Bettany rolled these characters into the early television tropes great while still keeping the characters who they are.  Good writing and performance.  Bettany especially getting to showcase his charm which he didn't get to do much of playing normal Vision.  Dude has range for days.  Not quite sure how my kids will react to it, especially since they have no real idea of the stuff the first two episodes are referencing, and the action so far has been limited.

Who is the dude trying to talk to her through the radio?  The voice sounds familiar, but I can't place it.

Edited by THE DUKE

26 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Not too much action so far, but a looooot of groundwork got laid for the rest of the season.  Olson and Bettany rolled these characters into the early television tropes great while still keeping the characters who they are.  Good writing and performance.  Bettany especially getting to showcase his charm which he didn't get to do much of playing normal Vision.  Dude has range for days.  Not quite sure how my kids will react to it, especially since they have no real idea of the stuff the first two episodes are referencing, and the action so far has been limited.

Who is the dude trying to talk to her through the radio?  The voice sounds familiar, but I can't place it.

I think it’s Jimmy Woo, the agent from Antman and the Wasp.

Spoilers Below!

Anyone else notice that during the Stark toaster infomercial, when they pushed the lever down it made the sound of Iron Man's blaster?

I know the first episode was laying the groundwork but I wasn't the biggest fan of it. Maybe because it's I never really enjoyed that TV era. Didn't hate it, just didn't love it.

Episode two was better but still not great. I think the issue is that we know or at least have a good idea of what's going on. Since each episode is a different era, I think they're going to drag it out til the end.

So there were definitely some hints towards Mephisto in that second episode. 

And it was Mephisto in the comics that erased the worlds memory when it became public knowledge that Peter was Spider-Man so the ending of far from home could be a hint towards him as well. 

If this is all gearing up towards introducing him I wonder if we'll be seeing ghost rider in the mcu.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

And it was Mephisto in the comics that erased the worlds memory when it became public knowledge that Peter was Spider-Man so the ending of far from home could be a hint towards him as well. 

If this is all gearing up towards introducing him I wonder if we'll be seeing ghost rider in the mcu.

Which hints? 

Would that be who's controlling Wanda? 

37 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Yep, I mentioned something similar about a month ago

On 12/11/2020 at 8:03 AM, TitanSlim said:

I’ve thought this for a while but I think Mephisto is about to be the next semi big bad villain.

With WandaVision, Loki, and Dr. Strange (Spider-Man too) all connecting, it wouldn’t surprise me if he plays a role in connecting all of them together. Could also go on and introduce him to set up Ghost Rider down the road, if they choose to go that route.

7 minutes ago, D82 said:

Which hints? 

Would that be who's controlling Wanda? 

When Dottie said something about “the Devil in the details” and Agnes said “that’s not the only place he is”, that kinda perked my ears up. The emphasis about Wanda having kids and all that “For The Children” stuff is also suspicious given the history between Wanda/Mephisto/her children.

9 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Yep, I mentioned something similar about a month ago

When Dottie said something about “the Devil in the details” and Agnes said “that’s not the only place he is”, that kinda perked my ears up. The emphasis about Wanda having kids and all that “For The Children” stuff is also suspicious given the history between Wanda/Mephisto/her children.

Ahhh ok 

14 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Spoilers Below!

Anyone else notice that during the Stark toaster infomercial, when they pushed the lever down it made the sound of Iron Man's blaster?

It also more directly was probably referencing the Stark bomb that destroyed her home and killed her parents.
And the second one that landed next to her and Quiksilver that never went off. Similar to the one that landed next to Tony. Think the sound is similar.