WandaVision (Spoilers!)

Acgott

Looks to be a good mindf**k of a series. Loved the homages paid to old sitcoms of that era. Agnes is my fave character so far. She’s hilarious!  Really hoping this all leads to House of M which could be a great way to introduce the X-Men and FF. 

6 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Looks to be a good mindf**k of a series. Loved the homages paid to old sitcoms of that era. Agnes is my fave character so far. She’s hilarious!  Really hoping this all leads to House of M which could be a great way to introduce the X-Men and FF. 

House of M in reverse?

Now it's really starting to get going.  9 episode season, I think what we just saw in the first 3 is like the first act of a movie, where the stage is set and the instability is introduced.  We're at a point now where stuff can really start to get wild.  More and more stuff is appearing "off" and it's only going to get worse.

This show is doing a great job at building tension.  Olsen and Bettany are also doing a tremendous job moving through the eras.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

20 min long episodes is too short

It really is, especially with them releasing one episode a week. 

Still not sure if Wanda is 100% in control or if something/someone else is interfering...

57 minutes ago, D82 said:

It really is, especially with them releasing one episode a week. 

Still not sure if Wanda is 100% in control or if something/someone else is interfering...

If I knew without a doubt that I could avoid spoilers, I'd wait to binge it. But I know I can't avoid them so I'm instead annoyed by the shortness and waiting.

With the way things rewound/changed twice now and how Geraldine got thrown out, it makes me think she's in control; just not mentally stable. I'm guessing that they're just trying to contain her.

I really hope that they show what happened between Endgame and now. She seemed pretty stable and as sane as could be expected after fighting Thanos and at Tony's funeral.

Edited by kingseanjohn

34 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

If I knew without a doubt that I could avoid spoilers, I'd wait to binge it. But I know I can't avoid them so I'm instead annoyed by the shortness and waiting.

With the way things rewound/changed twice now and how Geraldine got thrown out, it makes me think she's in control; just not mentally stable. I'm guessing that they're just trying to contain her.

I really hope that they show what happened between Endgame and now. She seemed pretty stable and as sane as could be expected after fighting Thanos and at Tony's funeral.

Grief is a funny thing. The anger she had toward Thanos could very well have kept her "intact" mentally. After they beat him, she may have started processing things and just lost it.