WandaVision (Spoilers!)

Acgott

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

Yup, I tried it on 2 devices, and same results - no shielding, just shows the same tags and text..weird.

when you say shielding, do you mean the quotation marks or brackets? It needs the brackets.

[spoiler]

With brackets, no quotes

[/spoiler]

Wow, looks like you're right. I'm guessing when Webby updated the forum a week-ish ago it removed that option. I'll bring it up to him.

Edited by kingseanjohn
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

20 min long episodes is too short

3 hours ago, D82 said:

It really is, especially with them releasing one episode a week. 

Still not sure if Wanda is 100% in control or if something/someone else is interfering...

Well it's 9 episodes and suppose to be about 6 hours total so that would be an average of 40 minutes so I'm guessing we'll be getting longer episodes as the show goes on.

16 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'm guessing when Webby updated the forum a week-ish ago it removed that option. I'll bring it up to him.

The thread title should prolly be updated to warn of spoilers too tbh.  

Loving the pace of this show as it goes through time periods of sitcoms. Loved the Brady Bunch feel to ep3.  

I liked this episode, I think the second was my favorite, but this one, the plot really pushed forward. I like what they did with Wanda's powers, she clearly can intentionally exert force over the bubble that is created, but her powers and her control on everything clearly break when she has hightened emotions.

• Like 1