WandaVision (Spoilers!)

Acgott

1 hour ago, pwny said:

Is there anything to read into Pietro calling the twins hellspawn

yes there is.

Spoiler

In the comics Wanda uses slivers of Mephistos soul to give them life. Its one of many reasons why Even Peters is actually Mephisto.

However there are so many clues I almost wonder if they are all red herrings. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Man Idk about blue marvel. That might be too obscure for the MCU. 

Knowing nothing about Blue Marvel outside of his name, can he really be more obscure than Rocket or Groot? We have an Eternals movie coming out. 

• Like 1

I’m just going to throw Abigail Brand and Beast into the fray. They are both members of SWORD in the comics and mutants.Brand doesn’t have a backstory so it can easily be added for her. Beast, while he isn’t specifically an aerospace engineer in the comics, it can easily be added to his other vast knowledge. 

4 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

There was an interview with the show runner being squirrelly about answering a question if any reference to agents of shield would be in this. He basically refused to answer and said he was changing the subject. I'm pretty sure Fitz from that show was an aerospace engineer.

Do you have a link for that?

23 minutes ago, Acgott said:

I’m just going to throw Abigail Brand and Beast into the fray. They are both members of SWORD in the comics and mutants.Brand doesn’t have a backstory so it can easily be added for her. Beast, while he isn’t specifically an aerospace engineer in the comics, it can easily be added to his other vast knowledge. 

Brand is a half alien half mutant whose entire history is as a combatant agent. She has never been a scientist in any degree, shape, or form. She has, however, been Director of Shield and Commander of Alpha Flight so she could make a late appearance but not as this mysterious engineer. 

25 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

I'm pretty sure Fitz from that show was an aerospace engineer.

he was an engineer but its never said he was an aerospace engineer. Most of his designs were weaponry, drones, and wearable tech (IE Coulson's cybertech hands). It doesn't completely rule him out but I don't think its as big of a fit as you think it is. His other PHD's are in particle physics and chemistry. 

Hears an option for the engineer that isn't being talked about. This character would be a pretty deep cut but... Toni Ho. She is Yinsen's daughter and would be a nice legacy character to introduce. Although, Yinsen tells Tony his daughters are dead in Iron Man 1 this could be gotten around easily enough. 

9 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

he was an engineer but its never said he was an aerospace engineer. Most of his designs were weaponry, drones, and wearable tech (IE Coulson's cybertech hands). It doesn't completely rule him out but I don't think its as big of a fit as you think it is. His other PHD's are in particle physics and chemistry. 

I could have sworn he designed the plane they flew on. I know he redesigned it for space travel. I doubt they really have plans to incorporate that show regardless.  It was pretty far removed from the MCU when it ended.

1 hour ago, Beck Bristow said:

I could have sworn he designed the plane they flew on. I know he redesigned it for space travel. I doubt they really have plans to incorporate that show regardless.  It was pretty far removed from the MCU when it ended.

They definitely used him as a swiss army knife on the show. 

10 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Hears an option for the engineer that isn't being talked about. This character would be a pretty deep cut but... Toni Ho. She is Yinsen's daughter and would be a nice legacy character to introduce. Although, Yinsen tells Tony his daughters are dead in Iron Man 1 this could be gotten around easily enough. 

Definitely not 2 episode hype worthy either.

11 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

It was on entertainment tonight I guess.

They asked about the Hydra soap.

Damn, she dodged every question. Not giving much hints at all