WandaVision (Spoilers!)

Acgott

On 2/15/2021 at 3:52 PM, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think he’s just from a different universe. Wandas powers are growing to the point where she can pull different characters from different universes. She needed a quicksilver in her life so she found another one. Consciously or not. 

If he’s from a different universe, how would he know how Quicksilver died in this universe?

Saw something online that the next two episodes are going to be 45 minutes long, and then the finale will be 60 minutes.  I assume that includes credits.

Also, there will be an end credit scene after the finale.  I would guess to set up Dr Stange 2, but could possibly be for another property as well, depending on how much Wanda is going to be weaved into the next phase.

Edited by THE DUKE

On 2/16/2021 at 1:14 PM, The Gnat said:

Well, they have been hyping up a final episode reveal. I'm guessing we'll see the aerospace engineer in the next episode. My guess is an Abigail Brand character who will take over SWORD post Hayward.

It’s a better guess than most out there. I think we for sure get her with Fury in the Secret Invasion series. (Especially if we get Brand and Hill butting heads as his right/left hand assistants)

I think it’s a lot simpler than most are predicting, and it’s the young Skrull girl from Captain Marvel that she tells to “never change her eyes”. But that could easily be spun into ‘Abigail Brand’ as her human identity. Since there is so much empty landscape to create with Brand, and it’s not like the MCU is shy about changing backstory anyway. The Green Hair might even be spun into a Skrull thing as an indicator. 

Hmmm finally some answers, can’t wait til next week.

Also this has a mid credit scene.

Gotta give them credit for averting the attention away from Agnes long enough. That reveal was awesome.

Not sure if Pietro was a manifestation or she pulled him from the X-men reality like everyone thought.

So Wanda will officially be dubbed a magic user I guess given Agatha’s powers being so similar. Magic + infinity stone. 

The Aerospace engineer was a letdown, but it got too overblown and built up. I was immediately fine with it when Monica got her powers. Had we just met someone big it would’ve undercut that moment. Blue Marvel would’ve totally worked there, but I guess if you got a recognizable face for him it’d be the same distraction.

I really hope Monica is in more stuff soon beyond just CM2.

Nexus is a big thing in terms of the multiverse and Wanda’s place within it. 

I think this may have been the funniest episode of the show, which is funny, because I didn't care that much for Modern Family, but the writers really made that work.

Vision has a much more complete picture of what's going on now, except he won't get to confront an in control Wanda. I think I would have preferred Wanda to just be going nuts, but i'm open to what they have coming with Agatha Harkness.  They definitely need to establish some good motivation for all of this though.  It made sense why Wanda would do it, but we don't know AH's ulterior motive as of yet.  I hope it is something better than "MOAR POWER, HAHAHAHA!!!" supervillainy.

After being super suspicious early, they did a nice job swerving us away from Agnes in the 70's episode

Don't get me wrong, Darcy is a solid supporting character, but it's pretty obvious how much better Bettany, Olsen, and Parris are than her as an actor.  Kat Dennings is also hilariously unathletic, I wonder how many takes they did before they settled on that half assed attempt at a punch.  As long as they keep her in her niche, no problem, just don't have her trying to punch anyone else.

I feel this episode put up a lot of false confirmations. Everyone knew Agnes was Agatha Harkness since before the series. Though I still don’t believe she is the mastermind.

Wanda is a true witch/magic user in the comics. Separate from her mutant ability, but of course they go hand in hand.

I still don’t think that was the aerospace engineer, just a friend of Monica’s. They didn’t go into any details of Major Gardner, outside she knew her mother. Monica also confirmed he’s a guy.

The modern family aspects were great 

• Like 2

I don't think this is all Agatha per se...maybe she got a hint of what Wanda was doing and infiltrated at some point? 

Curious to see if we get to see Monica use her new powers at all in this or if they're saving that for later? 

Longer episode was nice but man do I hate having to wait another week.

Wondering why Agnes said “what do you want me to say” in that episode where she was watching the twins as infants. Wanda seemed in control then. Was it just to undermine her and plant in visions head that something was up? 

Edited by Ty21