WandaVision (Spoilers!)

Acgott

3 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Wondering why Agnes said “what do you want me to say” in that episode where she was watching the twins as infants. Wanda seemed in control then. Was it just to undermine her and plant in visions head that something was up? 

Yeah I'm pretty sure that whole thing was a show she was putting on for Vision, especially considering she then faked him out when he found her on the edge of town. It seems like she wanted him to figure everything out the question is why?  

Despite what the extremely catchy song that I'll never get out of my head said I'm still not convinced it was really just her all along.

34 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

It’s wild how hot Elizabeth Olsen is despite being like 77 years old 

Yeah the twins might be the ridiculously rich Olsens but Elizabeth is officially the hot Olsen.

If you would have told 18 year old me that Mary Kate and Ashley had a younger sister that would become even hotter than them I wouldn't have believed you.

... Seriously the genes in that family must be something special.

9 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Yeah the twins might be the ridiculously rich Olsens but Elizabeth is officially the hot Olsen.

If you would have told 18 year old me that Mary Kate and Ashley had a younger sister that would become even hotter than them I wouldn't have believed you.

... Seriously the genes in that family must be something special.

I never saw much attractive about those two.  Maybe that was the Michelle Tanner effect for me. Elizabeth gets better looking every time I see her.

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure that whole thing was a show she was putting on for Vision, especially considering she then faked him out when he found her on the edge of town. It seems like she wanted him to figure everything out the question is why?  

My guess would be to force Wanda to use more power and over-extend herself. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

My guess would be to force Wanda to use more power and over-extend herself. 

I mean it makes sense, especially with the shark in the commercial saying he survived by feeding on "yo-magic". It makes sense that her magic is being drained but to what end I wonder. 

I'm thinking Agetha is potentially trying to syphon Wanda's power to summon someone... Mephisto or nightmare... But I still don't understand why she would do that. Wasn't she actually a good guy in the comics?

Edited by rob_shadows