WandaVision (Spoilers!)

Acgott

4 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

I'm not convinced that Agnes or Wanda are the root cause of what's going on. Glad they did a cut scene finally. 

I think Agnes has a part in it, but not fully in control and might do the ol' "switch sides at the end" routine with whoever really is pulling the strings. 

11 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I think Agnes has a part in it, but not fully in control and might do the ol' "switch sides at the end" routine with whoever really is pulling the strings. 

She's clearly involved somehow,  I'm just not sure how long and I don't think she initiated it. The way she was acting at the end made me think that she just happened to be there, perhaps drawn to that town for the same reason Wanda was and now taking advantage of the situation.  It's possible she was being controlled up to the time vision saw her last episode. Maybe.

5 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

It's possible she was being controlled up to the time vision saw her last episode. Maybe.

They are literally saying “it was Agnes the whole time” and show us all the manipulation she was doing to give us what we have been seeing (Pietro, Herb, etc.)

Is she possibly doing this in the name of some larger entity/force? Likely, but she is very much the one piling the strings on Wanda at this point

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

They are literally saying “it was Agnes the whole time” and show us all the manipulation she was doing to give us what we have been seeing (Pietro, Herb, etc.)

Is she possibly doing this in the name of some larger entity/force? Likely, but she is very much the one piling the strings on Wanda at this point

I saw it. They had a really catchy song about it. Could be a misdirection. There have been lots of those so far.

Just now, Beck Bristow said:

I saw it. They had a really catchy song about it. Could be a misdirection. There have been lots of those so far.

Not to that level. Like they actually showed her being in control. We saw this completely outside of the “Wanda edit”

We could sit here all day and claim everything is a misdirect, but we wouldn’t get anywhere. 

Again, Agatha could be doing this FOR someone else, or in pursuit of something, but it’s pretty obvious that she has been the one manipulating things to her end. And honestly it’s been pretty evident from the beginning  

4 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Not to that level. Like they actually showed her being in control. We saw this completely outside of the “Wanda edit”

We could sit here all day and claim everything is a misdirect, but we wouldn’t get anywhere. 

Again, Agatha could be doing this FOR someone else, or in pursuit of something, but it’s pretty obvious that she has been the one manipulating things to her end. And honestly it’s been pretty evident from the beginning  

You think the catchy tv theme they showed was a normal thing?

On 2/20/2021 at 6:42 PM, Beck Bristow said:

You think the catchy tv theme they showed was a normal thing?

First off, what is “normal” in this show? The theme they show jumped through different time periods/tv realities, something Wanda has never shown us. And portrayed things that Wanda has admitted not having any knowledge of. Agnes/Agatha has been pulling the strings on all of Westview since we started getting a glimpse inside. 

And Second, she has the Darkhold, of course she is using it with/for another force/entity (be it Maphisto or Nightmare or someone else) but we have seen nothing that even hints that Agatha is having her strings pulled and is doing these things against her will. There are only two episodes left, she’s clearly the main villain here, with likely one more reveal of a “bigger bad” that she is working with or working to free in some way that will have a much larger impact on the entire MCU going forward than Agatha Harkness will

2 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

First off, what is “normal” in this show? The theme they show jumped through different time periods/tv realities, something Wanda has never shown us. And portrayed things that Wanda has admitted not having any knowledge of. Agnes/Agatha has been pulling the strings on all of Westview since we started getting a glimpse inside. 

And Second, she has the Darkhold, of course she is using it with/for another force/entity (be it Maphisto or Nightmare or someone else) but we have seen nothing that even hints that Agatha is having her strings pulled and is doing these things against her will. There are only two episodes left, she’s clearly the main villain here, with likely one more reveal of a “bigger bad” that she is working with or working to free in some way that will have a much larger impact on the entire MCU going forward than Agatha Harkness will

I wouldn't assume that's the darkhold, there are a lot of mystical books in the marvel universe. Personally I highly doubt it's the darkhold, more likely that it's one of the missing books from the Sanctum Sanctorum or something along those lines.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Yeah, in terms of this show, I think Agatha is it, but I bet the final end credit scene leads into Dr Strange 2 and we get a glimpse of a much bigger bad, the most likely seeming to be Mephisto.

That's my thoughts as well. We get some hint of Mephisto, I think that we'll see him in Loki as well, probably more about him there. I think that with Dr. Strange 2 it might just be Nightmare though, and then we get to actually see Mephisto at that point and lead into some more movies and eventually the big Phase 5 team-up or something like that.