WandaVision (Spoilers!)

Acgott

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

I wouldn't assume that's the darkhold, there are a lot of mystical books in the marvel universe. Personally I highly doubt it's the darkhold, more likely that it's one of the missing books from the Sanctum Sanctorum or something along those lines.

I’d bet it’s the Darkhold. They are moving off of the Infinity Stones and need a new source of power in the MCU. Turning to the true magic side of Marvel is a logical next step, and the Darkhold can present with a whole bunch of new avenues as they move further and further away from the original heros 

19 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I’d bet it’s the Darkhold. They are moving off of the Infinity Stones and need a new source of power in the MCU. Turning to the true magic side of Marvel is a logical next step, and the Darkhold can present with a whole bunch of new avenues as they move further and further away from the original heros 

They've used the Darkhold a lot in AoS and even Runaways. You really think they will rehash it in the larger MCU IE movies?

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

They've used the Darkhold a lot in AoS and even Runaways. You really think they will rehash it in the larger MCU IE movies?

None of those are really Feige properties, so they don’t really care about what they’ve used. 

And the casual viewership crossover is very minimal. So to me it is still very much on he table, just like Ghost Rider is.

They need something to be the source of new power, and I think they will do the Darkhold as the stop gap, before we actually make the full leap to Mutants (I think we all jumped the gun there)

2 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

None of those are really Feige properties, so they don’t really care about what they’ve used. 

And the casual viewership crossover is very minimal. So to me it is still very much on he table, just like Ghost Rider is.

They need something to be the source of new power, and I think they will do the Darkhold as the stop gap, before we actually make the full leap to Mutants (I think we all jumped the gun there)

Ghost Rider remains on the table, IMO, because they can easily use a different version of him. Hell in AoS alone the Rider inhabited 3 different people. 

I thought the show was going to be meh but now that things are starting to evolve this is definitely the beginning of phase 5 in which the multiverse is being open up. With Disney now owning Fox they are able to bring Xmen along in which we have seen in Pietro as well as the possibility of the twins Wiccan and Speed. Not to mention AH being part of the Fantastic Four this show is starting it all up for us, with still some questions that I am curious if they become answered. Is Agnes acting alone or is she involved with the 7 witches? Is westview the new salem? Will this show have any impact in falcon and the winter soldier? or Loki? Is this the setup for Dr Strange 2 or will their be a different time line involved? Disney is doing it right if the shows line up with the movies moving forward as they will have a monopoly and force people to buy the streaming product in order to fully enjoy the timelines.

3 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Will this show have any impact in falcon and the winter soldier? or Loki? Is this the setup for Dr Strange 2 or will their be a different time line involved? Disney is doing it right if the shows line up with the movies moving forward as they will have a monopoly and force people to buy the streaming product in order to fully enjoy the timelines.

No to Winter Soldier/Falcon as that was supposed to come out before Wandavision.

Probably to Loki as it deals with time travel and the multiverse.

Yes, big setup to Dr Strange

2 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Holy hell was that a great episode. How can they possibly wrap this up next week? 

Well WandaVision is supposed to tie heavily into Spider-Man 3 and doctor strange 2 so they don't necessarily have to wrap everything up here. The last episode could very well just set up what's going to happen in the MCU going forward rather than being a conclusion like a typical series.

8 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Well WandaVision is supposed to tie heavily into Spider-Man 3 and doctor strange 2 so they don't necessarily have to wrap everything up here. The last episode could very well just set up what's going to happen in the MCU going forward rather than being a conclusion like a typical series.

That will give me a serious sad because I want all the answers and I want them now (but will happily take them next Friday). 

41 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

That will give me a serious sad because I want all the answers and I want them now (but will happily take them next Friday). 

I think we’ll get an end to the hex. We’ll know sorta where Vision ends up, what happens with the kids. End in some fashion to Agatha’s part in this (though she very well might be in Strange too). Who fake Pietro is. And if there is some big bad nudging Wanda we’ll get an answer by way of tease there.

I think we’ll see the kids age up to the actors who will play them. And they’ll die or perish and that’s where Wanda says “F it” and starts breaking through the multiverse.